playing OOT makes me wish I played it as a kid

#11moogle69Posted 2/16/2013 10:49:12 PM
Just like ffvii over rated game imo.

Skyward sword and finsl fantasy x is wayyyyy better.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#12Darth_KamcioPosted 2/17/2013 2:49:39 AM
I remember playing it when I was 13... That was my first Zelda game, too! I learned about Link from Super Smash Bros.

I basically CONSUMED what that game had to offer. Messing around the Kokiri village, defeating my first boss, finding out about other races (Gorons, Zoras) and the time-travel plot... And it was summer, so I basically had a "+20 to all fun" bonus :D
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#13DeathSoul2000Posted 2/17/2013 2:56:35 AM
moogle69 posted...
Just like ffvii over rated game imo.

Skyward sword and finsl fantasy x is wayyyyy better.

no. x is the worst in the series.
#14nonexistingheroPosted 2/17/2013 4:42:37 AM(edited)
g6260 posted...
Don't worry, you got to play the superior FFVII instead.

I disagree. FFVII is great, but OoT is much better.

As for the guy saying SS and FFX are better... quit trolling. They are objectively worse in every single way (aside from graphics).

Anyway, I'm 27 too. My parents bought me & my bro & sisters as Playstation. But I had several relatives that had an N64 and they lived nearby, so I played tons of N64 as well.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#15iGenesisPosted 2/17/2013 5:05:01 AM
I'm glad I missed out on this as a kid. Don't have a pair of idiotic nostalgia glasses permanently glued to my face.
---
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif
#16ObtuseAnginaPosted 2/17/2013 5:14:37 AM
iGenesis posted...
I'm glad I missed out on this as a kid. Don't have a pair of idiotic nostalgia glasses permanently glued to my face.

Oh iMegadrive.
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#17ChiefColePosted 2/17/2013 5:31:57 AM
iGenesis posted...

This
#18ashphoenix77Posted 2/17/2013 5:45:33 AM
I played it before people used gmaefaqs for FAQS lol having to figure out all those dungeons onyour own was pretty damn hard!
---
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: augustheat77
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM
#19AceMosPosted 2/17/2013 7:10:41 AM
iGenesis posted...

right cus enjoying the game auto means you have nostalgia goggels

oh wait no it dont

plenty of games i loved as a kid i still enjoy but i think they have been far toped (zelda link to the past comes to mind)
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#20legionofpancakePosted 2/17/2013 7:16:51 AM
iGenesis posted...

What's wrong with nostalgia, anyway? If it makes the experience all the better, so be it. In the end being able to enjoy what you're playing is all that matters. Nostalgia or not, it doesn't stop Ocarina of Time from being a great game no matter who thinks it is for what reason.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.