I am done... I am trading both my PS3 and Vita for a 3DS and games, smart choice

#1nativeboi85Posted 2/17/2013 8:54:44 AM
?, cause I do not play the PS3 any more except for persona 3, the vita and whats coming out is very disappointing, I been mostly playing old PSP games like FFT and for Vita persona 4...

the line up for Vita was very disappointing, I am thinking about buying a 3DS and just some games for it, i am a RPG fan any way, and fire emblem looks like it doesnt disappoint. Is this a good idea?
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/r7pzli.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2akfbye.jpg I am a hot fat guy!
#2ChadawahPosted 2/17/2013 8:58:58 AM
Stupid choice. 3DS is great, but you'll be loosing a lot of money by trading. Vita and PS3 are not that bad. Maybe Vita because of games, but definitely not PS3.
#3EvonfirePosted 2/17/2013 9:00:45 AM
If you don't mind me asking what is the reason that you HAVE to get a 3ds?
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#4n00bsaib0tPosted 2/17/2013 9:02:07 AM
You should try getting a job instead. It's rewarding being able to own everything you want instead of having to convince mommy to pay the difference on trades.

But if you really want to take $50 for your consoles, trade away.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#5Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 2/17/2013 9:02:45 AM
No, that is a terrible idea. I love my 3DS, but selling both systems and games for another system...never a good idea. Vita is in its infancy. It will have games coming. You say you like RPGs. Ys Celceta is coming out for the Vita this year.
---
Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening | youtube.com/KnightSaziel
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
#6Cody32390Posted 2/17/2013 9:14:35 AM
PS3 > 3DS > Vita

Just sayin
---
Real talk.
*CodyBDC*
#7noutBrPosted 2/17/2013 9:20:14 AM
Selling a PS3? You crazy? The Last of Us isn't even out yet and I'm sure you missed some great PS3 games that are already out or how about re-playing your favourite games? I'm playing Ni No Kuni now and it's great, just keep your consoles dammit!

I have a Vita and 3DS and I advice you to just save up some more without selling your Vita. You may regret it someday, even if there is nothing on the horizon. For me as a European I still have Persona 4 to look forward too next week and I've never played it on PS2 so I can't wait :)

At least I'll have something to play until Fire Emblem comes out (I hope it can entertain me that long) and I hope FE will keep me busy until Animal Crossing comes out. What a great year this is already when it comes to games!
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#8Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/17/2013 10:48:37 AM
If you're not too picky with RPG's, there's no way in hell selling your PS3 is a smart choice. VITA on the other hand, might be a good trade for a 3DS.
Also, you're gonna do it anyway. So, why did you bother to tell us?
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#9MetalLokiPosted 2/17/2013 10:51:27 AM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
If you're not too picky with RPG's, there's no way in hell selling your PS3 is a smart choice. VITA on the other hand, might be a good trade for a 3DS.
Also, you're gonna do it anyway. So, why did you bother to tell us?

Attention
\(^_^)/
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#10Carbuncle009Posted 2/17/2013 10:52:28 AM
nativeboi85 posted...
i am a RPG fan any way

And you sold your PS3 why?

PS3 has the Tales series, Final Fantasy, Eternal Sonata, and a whole bunch of RPGs that you probably haven't heard of. I'm not trying to dissuade you, but the PS3 has a HUGE RPG library.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw