Anyone from Canada have FE:A yet?

#11SefcaBlightPosted 2/17/2013 8:59:57 AM
my gamestop told me to check in on the 20th

idk whether that means they're actually getting any copies but i guess its worth a shot
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight | www.last.fm/user/SephkaBIight
#12marioparty17Posted 2/17/2013 9:05:09 AM
I was able to get my copy early, without pre order.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#13Frost_LASERPosted 2/17/2013 9:07:58 AM
J_Cov posted...
plus I wasn't able to get out around then.

I went to Red Deer Alberta to look for it. One manager of EB games (who I know decently well) said he sold all his copies when they gave the green light in their twitter , the EB games in the other end of the city had 20 copies stacked and refused to sell them until the "release date."

I bought it off the eshop and bought a 32GB Sandisk SDHC class 10 card from Costco for $28. Loads fast, plays fine, amazing game, and you can copy the files to your computer in case the card gets destroyed or wiped.
#14J_Cov(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:42:22 PM
bump
#15DoctorCrabMDPosted 2/17/2013 1:51:37 PM
J_Cov posted...
I keep checking my local Wal-mart, Future Shop and EB Games, but it still isn't in yet.

In BC and haven't seen it anywhere. Just get the digital copy.
#16MereMarePosted 2/17/2013 4:28:05 PM(edited)
In BC and I already have it (pre-ordered and got a call during the EBGames fiasco).
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#17VelariosPosted 2/18/2013 6:24:16 AM
I checked all over for it yesterday. Walmart and Futureshop said they never received their shipments and there's a slight chance they will receive it in 3 weeks. EB Games said they only recieved a few copies which they sold out and have no idea when they will receive some more.
---
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."
#18BigRhinoXPosted 2/18/2013 6:40:33 AM
I live in the GTA and I've had it since a week before it's official release. When I grabbed it from EB, they only had 1 other copy left. Apparently it's been really hard to find since.
---
Live Gamertag: BigRhinoX86
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3997-3309
#19J_Cov(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:05:37 AM
bump
#20QuagsireQingPosted 2/20/2013 8:00:24 AM
Frost_LASER posted...
J_Cov posted...
plus I wasn't able to get out around then.

I went to Red Deer Alberta to look for it. One manager of EB games (who I know decently well) said he sold all his copies when they gave the green light in their twitter , the EB games in the other end of the city had 20 copies stacked and refused to sell them until the "release date."

I'm guessing it was Parkland that sold them and Southpointe that weren't?

To all interested parties, I should mention that this situation is likely to become commonplace with Nintendo-published titles going forward. Brain Age Concentration Training faced the same situation, with physical copies being shipped only for pre-order customers (stores that had no pre-orders received no copies). Nintendo has "forewarned" EB Games that LEGO City Undercover and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon will be highly allocated, as well, so a pre-order will likely be needed to secure physical copies of those, as well. ('Course, I pre-order everything that I intend to buy as soon as it's possible, so no worries here.)
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto