I'm going to buy a 3DS today, but can't decide between XL, or LE Fire Emblem

#11ShigaPosted 2/17/2013 11:32:20 AM
Bancario51 posted...

problem solved, wait till Reggie announces its coming stateside.

That poor localization...

Europe gets a later release date but they get a 3DS XL LE. I wonder if I like that trade off.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]
#12Ockman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:02:50 PM
I decided on a middle choice...I was able to get a red 3DS for $100 at a different store, and then I'm gonna download Fire Emblem on the eshop. Save a quite a bit of money that way, and the system is in great shape.
PSN: Ockman XBOX LIVE: I ockman I
#13abbyhitterPosted 2/17/2013 12:05:12 PM
Get the XL. Don't ask. Just get it.
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!