Are GBA games ever going to be available on the Eshop?

#11ptreemf12Posted 2/17/2013 12:24:00 PM
I hope they can at least make FE 7 available... I would like SS too, but for some reason they only want the ambassadors to have it.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#12Carbuncle009Posted 2/17/2013 12:27:23 PM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
I feel like this is a huge lost income stream. I'd be super willing to buy quite a few gba games on eshop for 5-10$.

Off the top of my head:
Advance wars 1/2
breath of fire 1/2
ff 4/5/6 advance
FFTA
FE: Sacred Stones
FE
Golden sun 1/2
Zelda: Link to the past
LOTR two towers/rotk
pokemon firered/leafgreen
pokemon emerald
sonic advance 1/2/3
super mario advance

I would like to think that Nintendo doesn't want money by releasing VC. They'd rather get money by actually putting effort into a new game. Hence why they aren't makin Majora's Mask remake.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#13Gandalf the IstariPosted 2/17/2013 11:52:04 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
I feel like this is a huge lost income stream. I'd be super willing to buy quite a few gba games on eshop for 5-10$.

Off the top of my head:
Advance wars 1/2
breath of fire 1/2
ff 4/5/6 advance
FFTA
FE: Sacred Stones
FE
Golden sun 1/2
Zelda: Link to the past
LOTR two towers/rotk
pokemon firered/leafgreen
pokemon emerald
sonic advance 1/2/3
super mario advance

I would like to think that Nintendo doesn't want money by releasing VC. They'd rather get money by actually putting effort into a new game. Hence why they aren't makin Majora's Mask remake.

I would like to think that Nintendo, as a huge multinational company had the business sense to do both. Especially when half of that both is easy cash-in.
#141GATORFANPosted 2/17/2013 11:58:45 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
Giygasminion posted...
You picked a good time to become an Oklahoma Sooners fan. Stoops' first year then the national championship. Good timing.

As for the topic... we don't know for sure, but it's hard to think they're NOT coming.

I was 7 at the time and just moved to Oklahoma. That and my dad pretty much forced it on me at the time lol. Family traditions man.

It sucks the only time I've ever seen one of my teams win a championship I was to young to really grasp it. Now I've had to see them fail three times in a row >_>

Go Gators! :-)
#15Devilman_AmonPosted 2/18/2013 12:01:35 AM
EShop pretty much sucks so far...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#16ecco6t9Posted 2/18/2013 12:22:06 AM
No because they think we want NES games.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#17ferofaxPosted 2/18/2013 3:33:37 AM
Yes. Wii U eShop.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#18OoSubaruoOPosted 2/18/2013 3:37:17 AM
ferofax posted...
Yes. Wii U eShop.

I don't understand why they would add them there. You'd want the GBA games for portability and all.
#19xellos667Posted 2/18/2013 5:40:05 AM
Yes, they will be available at one point on the 3DS eShop for everyone, no matter what everyone may think. The only question is when, and that might take a while.
---
My 3DS digital games collection and slow progression beating it:
http://www.backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#20PokeMasterPosted 2/18/2013 5:50:48 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
ferofax posted...
Yes. Wii U eShop.

I don't understand why they would add them there. You'd want the GBA games for portability and all.

They did it because of all the americans complaning about having to take their 3DS outside their house for streetpass and whatnot, and their fear of being robbed.

So it's on the WiiU so you can play in the comfort of your own home, on that hideous tablet controller.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.