Screen Protectors on XL?

#21OoSubaruoOPosted 2/17/2013 4:28:54 PM(edited)
aak57 posted...
Your reading comprehension is terrible. I just said the degree to which it matters isn't the same, but the underlying concept is. The concept of spending incredibly little effort for protection against possible mistakes.

My reading comprehension is fine. The concept is not the same at all. Seatbelts are mandatory by law to wear, where as screen protector's are completely optional.

The only situation you would actually need one, is if you play stylus heavy games. Telling others to not bother buying any handheld because they don't want to spend $5-$10 on something completely optional is just stupid.
#22aak57Posted 2/17/2013 4:28:04 PM
Jesus. It's like talking to a wall. You really have trouble understanding simple things, huh?
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#23OoSubaruoOPosted 2/17/2013 4:29:26 PM
aak57 posted...
Jesus. It's like talking to a wall. You really have trouble understanding simple things, huh?

I could say the same thing to you buddy.
#24TeepotPosted 2/17/2013 4:29:57 PM
aak57 posted...
Your reading comprehension is terrible. I just said the degree to which it matters isn't the same, but the underlying concept is. The concept of spending incredibly little effort for protection against possible mistakes.

There are zero situations where someone would regret buying a decent screen protector, but there are certainly situations where they'd regret not getting one.

You should have just said, "Just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen."

anyhoo, I wouldn't bother trying to argue with the folks around here. I remember some of the more rabid fanboys here back at the launch of the xl yelling, "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" whenever people mentioned their system got scratched and recommended a screenprotector.

When they did provide pics, the drones would just go off about it being the user's fault or that it wasn't a scratch, it was just a smudge, just dust, just something else that doesn't make a lick of sense.
---
Bad biscuits make the baker broke, bro.
#25CHOVI3Posted 2/17/2013 4:31:00 PM
I believe screen protectors tend to have more cons than pros.
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130 Now playing Persona 3 Portable
#26EkaruPosted 2/17/2013 4:56:56 PM
You never know when somebody's sushi will land SPLAT on your 3DS's screens. Or any food that people walk around with and that could go "SLIP!" at any moment, really. Go with Hori screen protectors.
---
3DS FC: 3050-7685-5267
PM me if you wanna play a match with me in Mario Tennis Open.
#27OoSubaruoOPosted 2/17/2013 5:23:00 PM
Ekaru posted...
You never know when somebody's sushi will land SPLAT on your 3DS's screens. Or any food that people walk around with and that could go "SLIP!" at any moment, really. Go with Hori screen protectors.

Why would you play your 3DS around people who're eating?...