Why doesn't Nintendo

#11Tzuba12Posted 2/17/2013 5:00:47 PM
Teepot posted...
I don't think they've even released or even announced the cpp for the xl here in amelica yet, have they?

Kind of odd, especially with mh3u coming out next month. Can't do the claw method with the 3ds and without a cpp i imagine that game's gonna be a pain to play.

Its not gonna be a pain. You can use the L button to move your camera to the monster, or use the resizable virtual d-pad which people have said works fine.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#12Black_AssassinPosted 2/17/2013 5:07:42 PM
KaitaNuva posted...
FPS games are meant to be played only with keyboard and mouse, nothing else...

KB&M > stylus > dual analogs.

y/n ?
#13KaitaNuvaPosted 2/17/2013 5:11:35 PM
Black_Assassin posted...
KaitaNuva posted...

y/n ?

KB&M >>>>> stylus > dual analogs

fixed
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
#14LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:14:23 PM
KaitaNuva posted...
Black_Assassin posted...
KaitaNuva posted...

y/n ?

fixed

Movement with the Keyboard is bad though. I am used to it as a pc gamer but only 8 direction in a 3d environment.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#15KaitaNuvaPosted 2/17/2013 5:32:16 PM
LitCandlez posted...
KaitaNuva posted...
Black_Assassin posted...
KaitaNuva posted...

y/n ?

fixed

Movement with the Keyboard is bad though. I am used to it as a pc gamer but only 8 direction in a 3d environment.

But movement is not the part that causes me to rage. Aiming moving targets with either a stylus or analog stick does. A mouse is jsut lightyears ahead of these two in terms of aiming. Sure, I'd love to have a 3ds circle pad (i hate the analog stick but love the circle pad) on my keyboard, but whatever it gets the job done better than stylus/analog for aiming.
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
#16_Izanagi_Posted 2/17/2013 5:42:21 PM
De_Blob_X posted...
because that wouldnt be fair to all those people that bought normal 3ds without second circle pad and they would have to do a bring your old 3ds and get a new one with 2nd pad and that would get them lose money so no...

Note that this is a very wrong and stupid reason. There is no reason to not release a 3DS with a second pad. But Nintendo fanboys need to do damage control for their precious Nintendo.

Nintendo should have made the 3DS with two circle pads from the beginning. But they weren't smart enough to do so.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#17KaitaNuvaPosted 2/17/2013 5:52:06 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
De_Blob_X posted...
because that wouldnt be fair to all those people that bought normal 3ds without second circle pad and they would have to do a bring your old 3ds and get a new one with 2nd pad and that would get them lose money so no...

Note that this is a very wrong and stupid reason. There is no reason to not release a 3DS with a second pad. But Nintendo fanboys need to do damage control for their precious Nintendo.

Nintendo should have made the 3DS with two circle pads from the beginning. But they weren't smart enough to do so.

I'd rather a FPS game be developed for use with circle pad + stylus than freaking 2x circle pad.

Now that I think about it, a circle pad for moving would have made MP:H considerably more tolerable.
---