I think Nintendo outdone themselves with the 3DS XL...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think Nintendo outdone themselves with the 3DS XL...
2 years ago#1
I doubt there would be much room for upgrades for the next portable after the 3DS generation other than maybe a second analog built in and more graphics?

Then again I think Nintendo is going to release a small screen (DS -> DSi XL, 3DS -> 3DS XL) first then a XL version.

The size couldn't get any bigger for the next device in line or else it wouldn't be too "portable" now would it?
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
2 years ago#2
Next gen will be a portable that can plug into your TV and double as a console. It will be called the Nintendo WiiBoy.
(edited by jedinat)
2 years ago#3
3DSXL is kinda pushing it in terms of size, I don't think a portable system will ever get any better unless some company invents some groundbreaking handheld system that can achieve both size and portability at the same time. It's more of a system for someone who always have a bag with them, backpack, knapsack, or purse.

If they ever do improve on the XL, they better fix those speakers unless they expect everyone playing it to play using earphones.
(edited by G1ingy)
2 years ago#4
I think the 3DS XL is the bee's knees.

It makes me tingle.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think Nintendo outdone themselves with the 3DS XL...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived