A couple weeks later, got Fire Emblem Awakening?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A couple weeks later, got Fire Emblem Awakening?
2 years ago#1
Do you? - Results (591 votes)
Yup! Pre-ordered it and everything.
20.98% (124 votes)
Yes, but didn't pre-order. Managed to find a retail copy.
18.44% (109 votes)
Yes. I happily bought it digitally.
10.49% (62 votes)
Yeah...but I had to get it on the eShop and didn't want to.
3.38% (20 votes)
Nope, but only because I can't find it and won't go digital for it.
15.74% (93 votes)
Nope, because I'm not interested enough right now and am waiting.
11% (65 votes)
Nope, because it's not the kind of game I'd ever buy.
6.09% (36 votes)
Don't even have a 3DS...
4.4% (26 votes)
Other?
9.48% (56 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm option 5 =(
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
2 years ago#2
Got mine "Day One" (And by that I mean I got it a few days later at my Gamestop because of shipping error and even that was limited to like 3 copies or some ****)
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
2 years ago#3
Pre-order arrived late, so I made it my first digital game then flipped game and artbook for $60 after fees once they did show up. The artbook had this awful scratch on the front, so it was not useable to me.
---
Loading new signature. Please wait.
2 years ago#4
Not yet.
2 years ago#5
Got it day one and have 2 artbooks!
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
2 years ago#6
Got lucky with a Best Buy that held a copy for me, otherwise would have considered going digital if I couldn't get it after like a week or so of looking.
2 years ago#7
I voted "other" because I got the bundle today, some two weeks after the games release.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
2 years ago#8
Absolutezero93 posted...
I voted "other" because I got the bundle today, some two weeks after the games release.

Bundle...crap, forgot about that option lol.
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
2 years ago#9
Yup, I managed to find a retail copy day 1 without pre ordering. I've already spent 50 hours in it which is crazy because I don't usually play games that long anymore.
2 years ago#10
Other as I just sold it for $50. I don't have money for the DLC right now anyway.
---
Top 5 anime (Imo): 1. Angel Beats! 2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 3. Rave Master 4. Sword Art Online 4. Accel World
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A couple weeks later, got Fire Emblem Awakening?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived