A couple weeks later, got Fire Emblem Awakening?

#41TerotrousPosted 2/18/2013 12:32:07 AM
Amazon.ca didn't stock it, and it's completely impossible to find at retail. Not sure what Nintendo was thinking underproducing this game so drastically.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#42Xenesis XenonPosted 2/18/2013 12:52:23 AM(edited)
Terotrous posted...
Amazon.ca didn't stock it, and it's completely impossible to find at retail. Not sure what Nintendo was thinking underproducing this game so drastically.

They expected it to sell like the previous FE games, one would guess.

FE13 seems to have absolutely exploded in popularity in comparison - They probably printed about as much as would be expected for the previous five US releases.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#43noutBrPosted 2/18/2013 1:01:46 AM
GoldenEyeRa posted...
You'd think 'not out in my territory' would be a valid option, but y'know... ignorant Americans and all.

It's a bit like rubbing salt in our wounds.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#44Dark_Link92Posted 2/18/2013 2:30:48 AM
No option for "It isn't out in my country yet"
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#45OoSubaruoOPosted 2/18/2013 2:35:38 AM(edited)
GoldenEyeRa posted...
You'd think 'not out in my territory' would be a valid option, but y'know... ignorant Americans and all.

That's what "Other" is there for smarty pants. Also, Marsford is Canadian, not American. Who's the ignorant one now?
#46Dark_Link92Posted 2/18/2013 2:39:51 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
GoldenEyeRa posted...

That's what "Other" is there for smarty pants. Also, Marsford is Canadian, not American. Who's the ignorant one now?

Not knowing the nationality of some random guy in the internet doesn't make you ignorant.
---
#47unexpressionedPosted 2/18/2013 2:45:28 AM
Other.
I preordered but the local distributor for my country (Singapore) screwed up the release and kid Icarus was inside all the boxes shipped. It's coming out this Friday... Hopefully.
#48OoSubaruoOPosted 2/18/2013 2:51:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49OoSubaruoOPosted 2/18/2013 2:54:02 AM(edited)
Dark_Link92 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
GoldenEyeRa posted...

Not knowing the nationality of some random guy in the internet doesn't make you ignorant.

Actually, yes it does. Canada counts as North America too, yet people keep forgetting this.
#50Dark_Link92Posted 2/18/2013 2:59:19 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
GoldenEyeRa posted...

Actually, yes it does. Canada counts as North America too, yet people keep forgetting this.

Nowhere did TC say he was from Canada. The fact that the game released on all countries on that continent is irrelevant. The point is, that other guy said "Marsford is Canadian, not American. Who's the ignorant one now?" How are we supposed to know he's Canadian?
---