The worst thing about 3DS is Spotpass.

#3190sRetroGamingPosted 2/22/2013 12:11:41 PM
SefcaBlight posted...
grown men shouldnt be playing video games anyway

Wanna tell us what we should be doing with our spare time then?
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#32hyper kobun dashPosted 2/22/2013 12:17:49 PM
Go home and be a family man.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#3390sRetroGamingPosted 2/22/2013 12:24:40 PM
hyper kobun dash posted...

I am and have been doing this for years already. next..
---
#34hyper kobun dashPosted 2/22/2013 1:09:08 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...

That wasn't directed at you bro.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#3590sRetroGamingPosted 2/22/2013 1:22:55 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...

That wasn't directed at you bro.

Sorry. i really couldn't tell. here on GameFaq's you never can! :D.
---
#36hyper kobun dashPosted 2/22/2013 1:30:50 PM
My bad. I should have quoted Mr. "I'm Too Embarrassed To Play Games In Public" before I said that.

Man's game *****!
---
#37SaraAB87Posted 2/22/2013 1:58:12 PM
RocketZXblue posted...
I love the streetpass features a LOT
gives me a reason to go OUTSIDE my house now.
and about people looking down on you when you play your 3DS, they're probably Idiots who are insecure with themselves because someone is having fun...
and like others said no one will really KNOW you have a 3DS if you put it in your pocket all the time...

Really you need the 3DS as a reason for going outside your house?? That is quite sad, you mean to tell me if you didn't have one you wouldn't go out or go out as much? I have a 3DS and I go out of my house the same amount as I did before I got one...
---
Apple Gamecenter username : SaraAB87
#38RocketZXbluePosted 2/22/2013 3:23:33 PM
SaraAB87 posted...
RocketZXblue posted...
I love the streetpass features a LOT
gives me a reason to go OUTSIDE my house now.
and about people looking down on you when you play your 3DS, they're probably Idiots who are insecure with themselves because someone is having fun...
and like others said no one will really KNOW you have a 3DS if you put it in your pocket all the time...

Really you need the 3DS as a reason for going outside your house?? That is quite sad, you mean to tell me if you didn't have one you wouldn't go out or go out as much? I have a 3DS and I go out of my house the same amount as I did before I got one...

yeah other than going to college or work I'd stay home like all the time...
now honestly me "going outside" is just walking around past crowds of people and going home, or sitting in the mall playing kid icarus while getting streetpasses (since apparently you get passes while playing that game?) so i'm pretty much doing the same thing I do at home...
just FYI I have a physical disability so I can't like go hiking or walking long distances
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX
#39ferofaxPosted 2/22/2013 6:47:34 PM
zavlinz posted...
do realize: the real purpose of spotpass is so they can pass system updates without a pirates consent.. and they need all these ticky tack spotpass bonuses so that people keep it turned on.

Spotpass is passive downloading. It downloads only when your 3DS is on sleep mode, meaning you're not using it. Setting games to Download Later when you buy them off the eShop is pretty damn nifty, because then it can resume the download anytime it's asleep.

Passing system updates without a pirate's consent is, like, nowhere even near it. You still have to approve a system update before it proceeds. Will nag you like Windows Genuine Notification though, heh.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#40Second_ChancesPosted 2/22/2013 7:44:06 PM
People look down on me if I'm playing with a handheld system in public

Grow some balls.