I emailed Nintendo

#1whatnow12012Posted 2/18/2013 3:45:49 PM
I emailed Nintendo & told them about the deal of Fire Emblem sold out & out of stock everywhere and it not being available witin a 100 Mile Radius.

If Nintendo sends me a Response I will post up what they send back to me so hopefully they will give us the heads up on the lack of Physical Copies of the game.

Man I wanan play this game so bad it looks really fun & interesting and could be the game to keep me busy while I wait on Shin Megami Soul Hackers which is also I think is a RTS such as this game is.

Sort of like how Devil Survivor is. but the game has a Suikoden V deal about it being character Requiment deal like it did with the 108 Stars of Destiny has me intrigued about this game.
#2KneekickerPosted 2/18/2013 3:47:52 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
I emailed Nintendo & told them about the deal of Fire Emblem sold out & out of stock everywhere and it not being available witin a 100 Mile Radius.

If Nintendo sends me a Response I will post up what they send back to me so hopefully they will give us the heads up on the lack of Physical Copies of the game.

Man I wanan play this game so bad it looks really fun & interesting and could be the game to keep me busy while I wait on Shin Megami Soul Hackers which is also I think is a RTS such as this game is.

Sort of like how Devil Survivor is. but the game has a Suikoden V deal about it being character Requiment deal like it did with the 108 Stars of Destiny has me intrigued about this game.

Soul Hackers is actually a first person dungeon crawler...
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#3Deimos259Posted 2/18/2013 3:48:01 PM
That's great
---
http://i.imgur.com/I3AP5H2.jpg
#4SefcaBlightPosted 2/18/2013 3:48:02 PM
they will tell you to buy it from the eshop
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight | www.last.fm/user/SephkaBIight
#5abbyhitterPosted 2/18/2013 3:48:46 PM
SefcaBlight posted...
they will tell you to buy it from the eshop

This
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#6NettoSaitoPosted 2/18/2013 3:49:31 PM
Actually, back in 2006 my friend's dad emailed them about the Wii being impossible to find, and they actually allowed him to buy one directly from him. That was BEFORE it was sold on their shop lol
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#7crimsonclaw111Posted 2/18/2013 3:52:23 PM
NettoSaito posted...
Actually, back in 2006 my friend's dad emailed them about the Wii being impossible to find, and they actually allowed him to buy one directly from him. That was BEFORE it was sold on their shop lol

The Ninjas just wanted his address for... future reference.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam