Super hyped for Luigi's mansion

#1FlyinTonitePosted 2/18/2013 5:19:55 PM
Every new tidbit information is making this month long wait far harder than it has to be. I mean I have Dead Space 3, fire emblem and crysis 3 to start and or finish but I feel like that's not enough games to make this wait go by faster.

Things I'm pumped for:

- Multiple mansions with stages in each. Seems like maybe the stages will be objective based. Say in the snow level you need to turn the heater on to melt some of the door locks to enter some rooms on a later stage.

- Graphically, I'm impressed. I wasn't loving the brighter palette, but the levels are super varied and they really showcase what the 3ds can do.

- Boss fights looking like they won't suck. Nuff said

- Multiplayer. Me and my sister love the luigi's mansion attraction in nintendo land. A fully fleshed out ghost hunt is right up my alley.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#2x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 2/18/2013 5:42:15 PM
The GC game rubbed me the wrong way. If this gets good praise I MIGHT check it out.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#3Magikoopa21Posted 2/18/2013 6:24:30 PM
I can't wait for it either. I finally got around to beating the original (bought it in 2001 at GCN launch!), and was really impressed overall. This game is my 3rd most wanted in 2013 behind Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
#4DarthFloatyPosted 2/18/2013 7:03:22 PM
I adored the first one, and watched my brother play it (I was 10 and preferred to watch) about 5 - 10 times over the years. I'm also super hyped for this one and loving every single little reveal about it!
#501Philip01Posted 2/18/2013 7:04:27 PM
Quote:The GC game rubbed me the wrong way. If this gets good praise I MIGHT check it out.
@x_lone_x_wolf_x

A rubby man mugged your luigi's Manson?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#6Reverted_PikkonPosted 2/18/2013 7:14:44 PM
I adore the first game. I've beaten like 50 times over the years. And its short enough to spend a few hours with and get it completed every now and then. The charm, atmosphere, and just how different of a game it is, all make it my favorite Gamecube game.

Needless to say, I'm ecstatic that it finally gets a sequel.
---
The wind... it is... blowing... -Ganondorf
#7FlyinTonite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:39:04 PM
Magikoopa21 posted...
I can't wait for it either. I finally got around to beating the original (bought it in 2001 at GCN launch!), and was really impressed overall. This game is my 3rd most wanted in 2013 behind Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

Have you tried fire emblem: awakening? it's my favorite 3ds title so far this year. Excellent game.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#8wiiking96Posted 2/18/2013 7:42:07 PM
I'm excited too! Like a lot of people, I'll probably miss the darker atmosphere of the first game, but with all the creative gameplay innovations, it won't bother me too much. I'm glad that the developers are adding so much to the original formula. It seems like the game will be really varied.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!