Free game with purchases from Club Nintendo

#1VanKeithPosted 2/19/2013 5:06:32 AM
If you didn't know, you can register a 3DSXL on Club NIntendo then register the code for Lugi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to get one of the following games for free from the eShop

Super Mario 3D Land
Layton and the Miracle Mask
Starfox 64 3D
Art Academy
Freaky Farm Deluxe

Any 3DS XL registered after the 14th of Feb will count towards this which pisses me off because I registered mine the week before :(

http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/
#2Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/19/2013 5:13:58 AM
Is this a UK thing as well? I'm like you, I literally registered by 3DSXL last week.

It should be an easy thing to fight though. Just tell Nintendo that if you had known about this offer it would have influenced you to delay your purchase to take advantage of it. If they don't relent, tell them you'll report them to an independant watchdog or something.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#3abbyhitterPosted 2/19/2013 5:19:01 AM
cOLD
mOLD
sOLD
bOLD
Lol'd
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#490sRetroGamingPosted 2/19/2013 5:19:48 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Is this a UK thing as well? I'm like you, I literally registered by 3DSXL last week.

It should be an easy thing to fight though. Just tell Nintendo that if you had known about this offer it would have influenced you to delay your purchase to take advantage of it. If they don't relent, tell them you'll report them to an independant watchdog or something.

Europe already recently had this offer.. except all they had to do was register their 3DS XL. no extra retail game purchase required.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#5Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/19/2013 6:38:07 AM
I remember that offer... it was either just before or just after Christmas. Did America not have something similar?

If not then disregard my complaints, but keep in mind that OP may be able to appeal to Nintendo since he registered his XL so close to the start of the promotion.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#6MortalDangerPosted 2/19/2013 7:55:21 AM
Just to be clear: I register my 3DS XL now an then register one of those games later? Which of the two is worth it?
---
God Bless America.
#7TotalDominAsianPosted 2/19/2013 11:19:43 PM
I'm also confused. I just ordered a 3DS XL... so I'll register that. I definitely want to buy Luigi's Mansion... so I have to wait until next month for it to be released to register that game?
---
Close your eyes and dream... Then open your eyes and see.