Is it ok to leave a 3DS in sleep mode for 23 hours?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it ok to leave a 3DS in sleep mode for 23 hours?

User Info: Y2JON2002

Y2JON2002
3 years ago#1
I know the topic title might sound a bit strange but I use my 3DS during lunch at work. Today I lost track of time on Pokemon Black and had to come back to work midway through a battle. As I hadn't saved for the full hour (stupid I know) I thought against turning the system off and instead just closed down the top screen. I usually leave the system here, but will it be ok for about 23 hours until lunch again tomorrow, or will my game have reset itself/exploded by then? :-P

Thanks for any help!
PS3, Vita, and Xbox Live Gamertag: Y2JONAKERFELDT. Feel free to add! Talk gaming with me on Twitter @Y2JONAKERFELDT

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#2
should be no problem as long as you have it in your charge dock or plugged your cable into it.

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
3 years ago#3
I have mine on sleep mode for weeks and it's fine
Watch my video's please...or else...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

User Info: Y2JON2002

Y2JON2002
3 years ago#4
Thanks guys, though I think I've left the plug at home! It shoudln't use too much battery on sleep should it?
PS3, Vita, and Xbox Live Gamertag: Y2JONAKERFELDT. Feel free to add! Talk gaming with me on Twitter @Y2JONAKERFELDT

User Info: Linkin-Park_

Linkin-Park_
3 years ago#5
Y2JON2002 posted...
Thanks guys, though I think I've left the plug at home! It shoudln't use too much battery on sleep should it?

Only if you left the Wireless switch on.
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.

User Info: HikariX9

HikariX9
3 years ago#6
If you dont move your 3DS around in sleep mode it should last weeks.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it ok to leave a 3DS in sleep mode for 23 hours?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived