The year of Luigi

#1SW_FFXIfanPosted 2/19/2013 10:38:38 AM
So with this being the year of Luigi and we only really have Luigi's Mansion and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team with the game revolving around Luigi's dreams, what other games will revolve around Luigi?

Would seem kind of lame for it to be called the "year" of Luigi if his only two games came out in the summer.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
#2yesterdaysheroPosted 2/19/2013 10:40:43 AM
They might have more at E3
---
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."
#3kirbycoolPosted 2/19/2013 10:42:27 AM
Mario golf has luigi in it. And the expansion to NSMBU is all about luigi.
---
Sent from my iPhone via my iPhone. I have an iPhone.
#4RyuVegasPosted 2/19/2013 10:47:16 AM
Um... Seriously? There is going to be DLC called "New Super Luigi U" Which, if you notice the Lack of "bros" in the title, is going to be a substantial Add-on to NSMBU that Involves exclusive Luigi Gameplay.

Yet 3 things done for Luigi isn't good enough? Gamers nowadays really do have "an insatiable desire for content," as Reggie put it in an older interview.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Fire Emblem: Awakening
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
#5StealthlysPosted 2/19/2013 10:49:11 AM
>Year of Luigi
>No special edition YoL 3ds XL
>no green 3ds
>sadface.png
#6SW_FFXIfan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:13:09 AM
RyuVegas posted...
Um... Seriously? There is going to be DLC called "New Super Luigi U" Which, if you notice the Lack of "bros" in the title, is going to be a substantial Add-on to NSMBU that Involves exclusive Luigi Gameplay.

Yet 3 things done for Luigi isn't good enough? Gamers nowadays really do have "an insatiable desire for content," as Reggie put it in an older interview.

Well I did not know that even existed because I do not have a Wii.

It would be dumb to call something "the year of Luigi" and having everything that comes out for Luigi in March and mid Summer. More like the quarter or season of Luigi.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus