Does anyone cheat on any of their StreetPass accomplishments?

#1PoweranimalsPosted 2/19/2013 5:03:15 PM
I try not to cheat. I find it better to achieve these on my own, but I know there's no way I'm going to visit every region in my country so I've been setting my roommate's location to all the different states so I can complete the accomplishment.
#2kalvadorPosted 2/19/2013 5:32:27 PM
I don't care anymore about streetpass, at first I was really interested by that feature but they failed to capitalize on it IMO.
#3Xenesis XenonPosted 2/19/2013 5:59:56 PM
Only because I never get actual streetpasses from other people other than between the 2 3DSes in the house.

Find Mii 1/2 is a bloody pain otherwise.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#4zatOMGPosted 2/19/2013 6:06:38 PM
I cheat like an SOB. I live in Bumm**** so there are NO 3DS owners, save children who don't have there stuff set-up.

No big, though. My family has 4 3ds. :)
#5yabPosted 2/19/2013 7:04:15 PM
Some of my friends have changed their locations before streetpassing me.
Also we all changed to female Miis to get the one for streetpassing 5 females in a row, that's nearly impossible even if you do get enough tags.
---
#6Dark ToshiPosted 2/21/2013 9:37:25 AM
Poweranimals, for accomplishment 23 (Met Mii characters from every region in your country), it is faster to earn if you use Canada as it only has 13 regions versus 52 for the US (PR and DC are included). It seems the accomplishment only unlocks for those countries with a map as getting all 8 regions from U.A.E. does not get the accomplishment. Don't forget to change back to US after this or you might miss out on future SpotPass data.
#7HurricaneManningPosted 2/21/2013 9:49:50 AM
I've actually gotten a surprising amount of female tags. Not sure if I've ever got 5 in a row, but I'd say I've gotten at least 15 or so different female tags.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#8RocketZXbluePosted 2/22/2013 6:51:30 AM
well let's see, do you consider any of the following cheating?:
my brother has a 3DS so he can change things to help me, for example find mii shirt colors, or kid icarus gems
I change the date to get more play coins and thus more panels.
i'm about to start changing my region to get the others
I keep joining and leaving mario kart 7 rooms to get more population in mii plaza.
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX