Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) - Dated in Japan 5-23-2013

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) - Dated in Japan 5-23-2013
3 years ago#1
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514314

Famitsu has announced that the release date for Shin Megami Tensei IV in Japan is May 23. There will also be a special LE 3DS XL released with demon artwork on the cover. The LE 3DS will come with the digital version of SMT4 pre-installed in it. The price of the 3DS will be announced at a later date.

First press copies of the game will include a "sound and art collection" bonus. Famitsu will be doing a DX Package release as well. Contents are not known yet.
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
3 years ago#2
3 months ^, if that XL comes out I will buy it.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
3 years ago#3
Wowsers, that's so close O_o I thought it wouldn't come til holiday of 2013 for Japan. Sweet, that means we should get this before the half of next year
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
3 years ago#4
If that bundle comes over to the US, I'll sell my current 3DS in a heartbeat for it.
www.youtube.com/comicfire
3 years ago#5
Chill, and hopefully copies over here come with the artbook and CD as well (who am I kidding, this is Atlus. Of course they will).

Since NeoGAF has that rule about scans, did Famitsu actually show pictures of the 3DS cover?
Wish Upon a Darkstar
Owner of Board 822, Gensokyo
3 years ago#6
the going rate for atlus to localize games has been 7.5 to 8 months for the 3DS

so a Q1 2014 release is possible
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
3 years ago#7
Loki ... you must teach me to make that emoticon ... please. :(
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
3 years ago#8
DarkstarRipclaw posted...
Chill, and hopefully copies over here come with the artbook and CD as well (who am I kidding, this is Atlus. Of course they will).

Since NeoGAF has that rule about scans, did Famitsu actually show pictures of the 3DS cover?

yep

http://gematsu.com/2013/02/shin-megami-tensei-iv-japanese-release-date-set
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
3 years ago#9
Looks pretty sharp.

I do not have any of the LE 3DSes with decals, how permanent are they on the covers? Do they wear off fairly quick?
Wish Upon a Darkstar
Owner of Board 822, Gensokyo
3 years ago#10
i guess a new trailler should be this week, there is that 3ds 3rd party direct for japan only.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) - Dated in Japan 5-23-2013

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived