Just got a 3DS XL, two quick questions

#11zavlinzPosted 2/19/2013 8:12:40 PM(edited)
furygods posted...
if you are really careful, never squeeze the 3DS XL when it is closed (According to some other people) - Even slightly squeezing is a no go.

i have taken a flashlight and attempted to view the gap between the screens. I just cant imagine slight squeezing causing it to touch, its too far away.
#12furygodsPosted 2/19/2013 8:24:49 PM
zavlinz posted...
furygods posted...
if you are really careful, never squeeze the 3DS XL when it is closed (According to some other people) - Even slightly squeezing is a no go.

i have taken a flashlight and attempted to view the gap between the screens. I just cant imagine slight squeezing causing it to touch, its too far away.

The slight squeezing part was tested by me personally, by slight I mean carrying it in your pocket and putting some tension on it (only a little bit!) from riding vehicles such as train/car.
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#13zavlinzPosted 2/19/2013 9:20:47 PM
i dunno, i havnt decided if its worth worrying about. I think i'll take my chances until the warranty runs out :P
But i can see where a bumpy car ride could pose a threat.
#14TatsuSuou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:29:55 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone.
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
#15aak57Posted 2/20/2013 1:33:21 AM
Just get some Hori screen protectors and you won't have to worry about scratching.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#16Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/20/2013 1:38:49 AM
I put mine in a case in my bag. It's secure but probably bounces about the place a little.

I've yet to see any marks caused by the lower screen.

My old 3DS, on the other hand, would get those marks even with a cloth between the screens. However those rubbed off. It never scratched my screen.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]