Holy Hell ! The normal 3DS screen is puny .

#1Dual-Shock3Posted 2/20/2013 5:41:53 AM
After playing the XL for a month and switching Fire Emblem cart to my original 3DS makes me sigh with dissapointment as to how the screen is so small to begin with and totally took away the immersiveness that the XL could easily bring it.

Now i realized how good and worth it this upgrade was. Fire Emblem looks really inferior on the small screen.

It's true when the dudes in Nintendo Magazien said that " Once you go XL, you never go back. "
#2IHeartMetroidPosted 2/20/2013 5:43:35 AM
You're wrong, and a total gaming noob if you think that.

Ever played a Microvision? The OG Game Boy?

Those were small screens.

You? You're just a whining complainer. Someone should take away your lolly and stuff you in a closet.
---
Currently ignoring 3 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#3Dual-Shock3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:44:14 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
You're wrong, and a total gaming noob if you think that.

Ever played a Microvision? The OG Game Boy?

Those were small screens.

You? You're just a whining complainer. Someone should take away your lolly and stuff you in a closet.

You should upgrade to an XL bro !
#4IHeartMetroidPosted 2/20/2013 5:44:52 AM
I wouldn't downgrade to that piece of dog crap from my beautiful LE Zelda 3DS if you paid me.
---
#5abbyhitterPosted 2/20/2013 6:03:45 AM
I totally understand, TC. The regular 3DS's screen was so small. I could never go back to playing on it.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#6Jrx1Posted 2/20/2013 6:04:35 AM
I have both, and i have no problem switching between both of them at anytime :P
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~
#7AnclationPosted 2/20/2013 6:22:16 AM
I find the normal 3DS screen size decent enough, it's not like with the DS Phat, were I really felt the need for a bigger screen. I also have no issue switching between the 3DS and the DSi XL, so I doubt the 3DS XL (its screen only being slightly bigger than that of the DSi XL) would be any different.
#8nimerjm37Posted 2/20/2013 7:08:51 AM
Dual-Shock3 posted...
After playing the XL for a month and switching Fire Emblem cart to my original 3DS makes me sigh with dissapointment as to how the screen is so small to begin with and totally took away the immersiveness that the XL could easily bring it.

Now i realized how good and worth it this upgrade was. Fire Emblem looks really inferior on the small screen.

It's true when the dudes in Nintendo Magazien said that " Once you go XL, you never go back. "

Agreed. There is literally no reason for the regular 3DS to exist in a 3DSXL world. Well, other than for collectors like myself, I guess. I'll hang onto my red, black and Zelda 3DS systems, but I'll never play a game on anything but my red 3DSXL.
---
Never, EVER order ANYTHING from ConsoleSource.com. EVER. You have been warned.
#9IHeartMetroidPosted 2/20/2013 7:10:27 AM
"There is literally no reason for the regular 3DS to exist in a 3DSXL world"

Except of course that the 3DS XL is pure trash- horrible screen, gawd awful build, way too large to be truly portable.

So sure, except for all those reasons, there is no reason.
---
#10EvonfirePosted 2/20/2013 8:18:11 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"There is literally no reason for the regular 3DS to exist in a 3DSXL world"

Except of course that the 3DS XL is pure trash- horrible screen, gawd awful build, way too large to be truly portable.

So sure, except for all those reasons, there is no reason.

Horrible screen you say? Please... continue smoking __________.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.