Holy Hell ! The normal 3DS screen is puny .

#21kewldude475Posted 2/20/2013 12:28:11 PM(edited)
Evonfire posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...
"There is literally no reason for the regular 3DS to exist in a 3DSXL world"

Except of course that the 3DS XL is pure trash- horrible screen, gawd awful build, way too large to be truly portable.

So sure, except for all those reasons, there is no reason.

Horrible screen you say? Please... continue smoking __________.

IHeartMetroid is an extremely nonsensical poster, even on the PSP board. He's either a troll, or just somewhat dull.

That said, his posts in this thread are still considerably better and more correct than some of the other nonsense he has posted.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#22RPGspleasePosted 2/20/2013 12:53:12 PM
Holy hell! The XL is pure garbage...........

BTW if u want bigger screens u need to go buy a Sega nomad right now. Hell buy a new laptop 17" screen who bother with the 3ds at all.

The normal good well built 3ds works just fine for me.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#23HeroC114Posted 2/20/2013 1:04:40 PM
RPGsplease posted...
Holy hell! The XL is pure garbage...........

BTW if u want bigger screens u need to go buy a Sega nomad right now. Hell buy a new laptop 17" screen who bother with the 3ds at all.

The normal good well built 3ds works just fine for me.

I fail to see how extra battery life, larger screen size, and a more comfortable system is garbage.

The 3DS's only true flaw is the abysmal battery life, but if you play on the 3DS XL, it is impossible to want to go back to the normal 3DS. Games pop so much more on the 3DS XL.
#24Chimera268Posted 2/20/2013 1:07:47 PM
abbyhitter posted...
I totally understand, TC. The regular 3DS's screen was so small. I could never go back to playing on it.

This.
---
Currently Playing: Adventure Time (3DS), Gravity Rush (Vita).
#25__Gaminator__Posted 2/20/2013 1:36:25 PM
ITT: People take other people's opinions personally.

Oh, wait. That's the internet as a whole...
---
Bear in my oatmeal!
#26Sakura_RailgunPosted 2/20/2013 2:07:49 PM
Dual-Shock3 posted...
Fire Emblem looks really inferior on the small screen.

Er, it looks exactly the same because both screens are the same resolution, the image is just blown up on the XL, it doesn't look "better".
#27TakayaNorikoPosted 2/20/2013 3:06:16 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
You're just a whining complainer.

Oh man, whining complainers are the worse kind of complainers!
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.
#28CompassPosted 2/20/2013 3:07:49 PM
Jrx1 posted...
I have both, and i have no problem switching between both of them at anytime :P

This. In fact I prefer my original system and rarely touch my XL.
#29temgunPosted 2/20/2013 3:18:09 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...

Except of course that the 3DS XL is pure trash- horrible screen, gawd awful build, way too large to be truly portable.

Truly portable? Every handheld since the original Gameboy have been bigger than modern phones (except for something like Micro vs Galaxy S III), but still much smaller than something like an iPad. If this difference is losing portability, then I don't know what to say:
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2012/07/27/291133.jpg
---
What should I even write here?
#30CompassPosted 2/20/2013 3:22:54 PM
temgun posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...

Truly portable? Every handheld since the original Gameboy have been bigger than modern phones (except for something like Micro vs Galaxy S III), but still much smaller than something like an iPad. If this difference is losing portability, then I don't know what to say:
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2012/07/27/291133.jpg

Well it is for many people including me. There is a line somewhere and the original system is on one side, the XL on the other, due to its size and weight. I have little problem tossing my original 3DS into my pants pocket and (mostly) forgetting about it. Not so with the XL.