Did you enjoy the e-shop taxes?

#11Darkstorm16Posted 2/20/2013 8:58:58 AM
I swear our govenor in Michigan loves to troll us online buyers, he was going to eliminate online sales tax for us....but nope...he rather cut teacher's pay.
---
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#12zavlinzPosted 2/20/2013 11:03:40 AM(edited)
CAPSAR posted...
I'm in Mass and they definitely charge us the sales tax, hence our nick name of Taxachusesstts. So I think I'm going to skirt paying taxes and give this a try. Thanks for the info!

mass doesnt charge tax on out of state online sales last i checked.
Charging any online sales tax is a relatively new thing, and a lot of states with sales tax have not caught up with it.
#13PuddingchanPosted 2/20/2013 11:02:59 AM
What if someone can't buy things from the US e-shop just because they won't accept non-US cards? Any other options?
#14zavlinzPosted 2/20/2013 11:11:46 AM(edited)
Puddingchan posted...
What if someone can't buy things from the US e-shop just because they won't accept non-US cards? Any other options?

theres sites that you can use paypal and they'll send you the prepaid card code. Sites like maximuscards.com (research accordingly, i havnt used it)
#15PuddingchanPosted 2/20/2013 11:13:11 AM
zavlinz posted...
Puddingchan posted...

theres sites that you can use paypal and they'll send you the prepaid card code. Sites like maximuscards.com (research accordingly, i havnt used it)

Hmm ok I guess it isn't worth it compared to a method someone else recommended. A 5% tax beats the prepaid option.