If you are no longer a Pokemon fan...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you are no longer a Pokemon fan...
3 years ago#11
black and white 1 due to nintendo forcing their baby's first gameplay on me =/ If I wanted a baby's first game I'd play kirby >.>
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.
3 years ago#12
My last game was Pokemon Black. Now, don't get me wrong. I found Black to be incredibly fun. However, I just started to have less and less fun over time, even with the other games. My all-time favorite Pokemon game was Soul Silver and I don't even have fun playing it anymore.

Pokemon isn't a bad franchise. I just don't have any enthusiasm or interest in it anymore.
Welcome to the world, M.J.C.
July 13, 2012
3 years ago#13
Stopped at Gen IV because almost everything about it bored me. Plus I hate how over exaggerated the Legendaries were.
Official Hell Biker of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
3 years ago#14
I was only really a gen 1 Pokemon fan... doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to X/Y.
3 years ago#15
I stopped at Gen III. I just couldn't get into it. I tried again with Pokemon White and I got bored with it pretty fast.

I'm not a fan of the main series anymore, but the only Pokemon games I do enjoy is the Mystery Dungeon series.
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
3 years ago#16
RealTides posted...
i gave up after red/blue

For the main games, at least. I still like some of the side games, such as the Mystery Dingeon games. I also rather enjoyed Rumble Blast, even though I had no idea what most of the pokémon were.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
3 years ago#17
Pokemon is the best RPG series not called Dragon Quest!
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
P.o.I.: you may know me as; "Zanzibar Man", "----824", or "Sam Yargo".
3 years ago#18
I played actively through gen 2, but didn't get a GBA until well after the releases of gen 3 and sorta found myself facing a whole bunch of games I wanted more than Pokemon. By the time I caught up on having the right system for the current games, they had changed so much that I didn't want to bother catching up on everything so I just bought SoulSilver when it was released and called it a day.
3 years ago#19
After Gen 3, I lost interest on the games. Some of the Pokemon and Legendary were just getting ridiculous.
Makes sense to me...
3 years ago#20
after gen 2.
Now the pokemon looks so ugly, its like the designer lost the charm.
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
XBOX360 GT: CressDX
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you are no longer a Pokemon fan...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived