General questions?

#1Patriarch105Posted 2/20/2013 10:37:25 PM
I just got a 3DS and I'm wondering a few things.

1) Whats nintendo club? Should I just ignore it?

2) Whats with these AR cards?

3) Do i ever need to set up an online profile to buy DLC? Its never been promted.

4) How do I reconfigure 3D after the initial start up. I want to see if i can make it better.

5) Anything else I should know?
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#2Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:43:12 PM
Any help would be much appreciated.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#3KurizakaPosted 2/21/2013 1:06:21 AM
1. Club Nintendo is a rewards program. I wouldn't ignore it as you can get some pretty neat stuff. Go to https://club.nintendo.com/, create an account, and use the codes that are given with some games to receive coins. These coins are used to get rewards/

2. AR Cards are specially made cards that allow you to play augmented reality games with the AR Games application. Just a fun little addition.

3. No.

4. I'm not sure about this.

5. Streetpass Mii Plaza is also a fun little addition. It lets you play a game with other peoples Miis you Streetpass called Find Mii. You can also collect puzzle pieces to finish puzzles. There are also fun apps, like Swapnote, you can download.
#4Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:33:30 PM
anyone know about the 3d?
---