Has anyone any personal proof that you get pink pieces from Spotpass?

#1catsrnicePosted 2/21/2013 2:45:32 AM
I keep hearing that you get pink pieces from being lucky when a new puzzle comes out over spotpass. But has anyone actually seen that happen or have a screenie/video showing it?
I and my network of 5+ 3ds users have never gotten a pink piece from this and it seems that it would have happened at least once by now.
#2DanWoods85Posted 2/21/2013 2:50:49 AM
I work in a college, and we have a few foreign exchange students, one of whom seems to have a lot of pink pieces. Though, I have no idea where he gets them from.

I think I've been given a pink piece for a new puzzle, Mario Tennis I believe.

But, I wish that we could just exchange coins for them, like we can for blue ones.
---
NNID: DanWoods85
3DS FC: 0688-5613-3316
#3catsrnice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:53:07 AM
Never mind I finally found proof, mostly everyone says that's what happens but I never saw anyone saw it happened to them.
On the bright side that new brain age one only has 24 pieces. That's a first for the ones to come out since the 2nd update.
I wonder if they'll ever make a 3rd update (I finally got all the hats a few months ago)
#4yabPosted 2/21/2013 2:58:35 AM
I've had it happen, but only after resetting the puzzle swap data several times to get one. Didn't take a picture though.
---
#5KurizakaPosted 2/21/2013 3:25:00 AM
DanWoods85 posted...
I work in a college, and we have a few foreign exchange students, one of whom seems to have a lot of pink pieces. Though, I have no idea where he gets them from.

I think I've been given a pink piece for a new puzzle, Mario Tennis I believe.

But, I wish that we could just exchange coins for them, like we can for blue ones.

I wish we could as well. Either make it cost more or make it a rare occurrence. It's so hard to find people to Streetpass where I live so it's near impossible for me to get pink pieces.
#6siegeshotPosted 2/25/2013 6:29:17 PM
I used to get a pink piece every single puzzle. So did all of my friends. These last three puzzles, no pieces. But there's been a spotpass update. Now I'm trying to figure out how that works. Weeha.
---
Next outbreak opportunity for Frank West to cover: RE6 Mercs: Reunion. Last battle covered: uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?