i am debating on getting a normal 3DS or XL... i tried the XL and the pixels on

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i am debating on getting a normal 3DS or XL... i tried the XL and the pixels on

User Info: StarmanAnthony

StarmanAnthony
3 years ago#21
if i use my iphone a lot. the normal 3DS shouldnt be a problem. since i ma used to using small screens. i used t have a 3DS and i loved it so much. my faovirite game was super mario 3D land. sold it because i needed money for co-pay and medication :( i regret it though... i has all these street passes and puzzle pieces and swapnotes.

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
3 years ago#22
The original 3ds will turn your hand into a claw. My claw is already developing into a hook. I heard the XL is more confortable to hold... id get that.
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D, Ni No Kuni and P4Arena

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#23
Ghoul138 posted...
If the pixels are that noticeable for you and bothers you, get the 3DS. If you want a little extra portability, but a smaller screen, get the 3DS.

If you can ignore the pixels or they don't bother you so much and you want the bigger screens, and a bit better battery life and have parachute pants or carry a bag often, 3DS XL.

I lol'd.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 years ago#24
nouseravailable posted...
The original 3ds will turn your hand into a claw. My claw is already developing into a hook. I heard the XL is more confortable to hold... id get that.

Stop with the false information please. You're definitely over-exaggerating.
Currently Playing: LoZ: OoT 3D and FE: Awakening.

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
3 years ago#25
Seriously the bigger screens are better for drawing and viewing. Pixelation isn't a big problem for me. And it's supposed to reduce glare too, unlike the original 3DS. The better ergonomics is also a huge factor. The console isn't very big contrary to what people say about them, in fact I'm used to handling 7 inch tablets, and the 3DS XL is just slightly wider than than.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i am debating on getting a normal 3DS or XL... i tried the XL and the pixels on

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived