i am debating on getting a normal 3DS or XL... i tried the XL and the pixels on

#21StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 6:31:35 PM
if i use my iphone a lot. the normal 3DS shouldnt be a problem. since i ma used to using small screens. i used t have a 3DS and i loved it so much. my faovirite game was super mario 3D land. sold it because i needed money for co-pay and medication :( i regret it though... i has all these street passes and puzzle pieces and swapnotes.
#22nouseravailablePosted 2/23/2013 6:45:00 PM
The original 3ds will turn your hand into a claw. My claw is already developing into a hook. I heard the XL is more confortable to hold... id get that.
---
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D, Ni No Kuni and P4Arena
#23mjc0961Posted 2/23/2013 7:58:22 PM
Ghoul138 posted...
If the pixels are that noticeable for you and bothers you, get the 3DS. If you want a little extra portability, but a smaller screen, get the 3DS.

If you can ignore the pixels or they don't bother you so much and you want the bigger screens, and a bit better battery life and have parachute pants or carry a bag often, 3DS XL.

I lol'd.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#24Zero_ManiacPosted 2/23/2013 8:03:52 PM
nouseravailable posted...
The original 3ds will turn your hand into a claw. My claw is already developing into a hook. I heard the XL is more confortable to hold... id get that.

Stop with the false information please. You're definitely over-exaggerating.
---
Currently Playing: LoZ: OoT 3D and FE: Awakening.
#25PuddingchanPosted 2/23/2013 10:17:27 PM
Seriously the bigger screens are better for drawing and viewing. Pixelation isn't a big problem for me. And it's supposed to reduce glare too, unlike the original 3DS. The better ergonomics is also a huge factor. The console isn't very big contrary to what people say about them, in fact I'm used to handling 7 inch tablets, and the 3DS XL is just slightly wider than than.