Will the Zelda Oracles games connect with each other?

#1Chenmaster2Posted 2/21/2013 8:41:01 AM
Topic.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#2SlimeStackPosted 2/21/2013 8:43:13 AM
They had passwords to link games in the absence of a link cable so even if they're lazy we can still connect them.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#3ferofaxPosted 2/21/2013 8:50:05 AM
Don't we already have a linkable VC game (Super C)? It's VC, but can do link-ups. That makes it quite possible. Thing is, Super C is NES, and this is GBC, so it's another thing entirely. Let's hope they can figure it out.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#4IcewitchPosted 2/21/2013 8:52:39 AM
It has a password system.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U, demo coming February 21
#5ObtuseAnginaPosted 2/21/2013 8:57:10 AM
ferofax posted...
Don't we already have a linkable VC game (Super C)? It's VC, but can do link-ups. That makes it quite possible. Thing is, Super C is NES, and this is GBC, so it's another thing entirely. Let's hope they can figure it out.

Super C and Ice Climbers have wireless multiplayer. But for the oracle games its
Not multiplayer. You are supposed to play them one after another and use a link cable to pass info to the second game when you're done with the first. Though as mentioned it also has a password system

I believe it's similar to the GBA golden sun games
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#6snae99Posted 2/21/2013 9:03:45 AM
I hope they do, I haven't played those games yet.

Quick question though.

Say I plan on playing Ages first then Seasons. When I'm done with Season's do I need to put a password in for both games or just with the game I just finished (in this case seasons)?
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#7IcewitchPosted 2/21/2013 9:05:48 AM
snae99 posted...

Quick question though.

Say I plan on playing Ages first then Seasons. When I'm done with Season's do I need to put a password in for both games or just with the game I just finished (in this case seasons)?

You put a PW in the game you are continuing onto. If you go Seasons->Ages or Ages->Seasons, there are some unique things you can only see from playing in those orders, so its actually a cool way to replay both games.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U, demo coming February 21
#8meiyukiPosted 2/21/2013 9:08:03 AM
snae99 posted...

Quick question though.

It's sort of kind of both, I'll explain. When you start a new game you have the option of doing a regular new game or putting in a password. The password is from beating the other game, so when you beat one you get a password you then enter into the other game, it'll carry over your name, and give you an extra heart and slightly change the way the game flows. As you play the linked game you'll get passwords to take back to the other completed game which will unlock new items there, and give you a new password to take back to the linked game to get the same reward there.

So you're basically going back and forth between the two games.
#9snae99Posted 2/21/2013 9:13:10 AM
Sounds like a bit of a hassle >_>
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#10meiyukiPosted 2/21/2013 9:14:42 AM
snae99 posted...
Sounds like a bit of a hassle >_>

It sounds worse than it actually is, it would be nice if they'd allow the 3ds to detect both, but in the likely event they don't it's not so bad.