What happened to the Sonic Racing Demo for the US?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What happened to the Sonic Racing Demo for the US?
3 years ago#1
Just on the eshop and downloaded the Monster Hunter Demo, Crashmo (been waiting for this one) and noticed there is no Sonic Racing Demo. Really wanted to play this to see if it was good enough to purchase as the videos look great. Anyone know anything about this? Maybe later today. This happened before if I remember right.
Thanks

Johnny B
3 years ago#2
Yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing! I was looking forward to trying it out!
3 years ago#3
Yeah, just found this out as well, I was waiting to try this out. :/
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
3 years ago#4
Yeah, really wanted to try it :)
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
3 years ago#5
Maybe it's just NoA messing up again with its bad eshop. The Monster Hunter demo is good for a release but there's no Castlevenia demo or even Zen Pinball 2 like we were promised.
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
3 years ago#6
CubeTV posted...
Maybe it's just NoA messing up again with its bad eshop. The Monster Hunter demo is good for a release but there's no Castlevenia demo or even Zen Pinball 2 like we were promised.

I could swear that I've seen a demo for Zen Pinball in the eshop.
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
3 years ago#7
Squirrelette posted...
CubeTV posted...

I could swear that I've seen a demo for Zen Pinball in the eshop.

i didnt even know there was going to be a Zen Pinball demo, theres a marvel pinball. The castlevania one i think is next week.
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#9
Demo is on the eShop now!
3 years ago#10
CubeTV posted...

Castlevania demo is on the 28th of this month >_>
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What happened to the Sonic Racing Demo for the US?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived