Give Mon Hun a chance peeps .

#31Super_ChelseaPosted 2/21/2013 6:27:10 PM
Demon's Souls are Dark Souls are examples of games with slow combat that isn't clunky.

Monster Hunter games have slow combat that is clunky and just plain terrible.
---
Now Playing: Pushmo
#32BlackPhoenix127Posted 2/21/2013 6:33:29 PM
Super_Chelsea posted...
Demon's Souls are Dark Souls are examples of games with slow combat that isn't clunky.

Just because YOU aren't good at it and don't have the patience/skill to get better doesn't mean that the game is bad. If you can't handle it then just leave so that us who do like the game and know what we're doing can enjoy it.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#33Spiffy247Posted 2/21/2013 6:37:10 PM
I own Monster Hunter Freedom for the PSP, and I prefer Gods Eater Burst. But I still will try the demo on the 3DS.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#34CompassPosted 2/21/2013 6:38:18 PM
You can damage control till the cows come home (and you surely will), but the fact is the Monster Hunter games are very poorly designed. From bow to stern. They always have been.
#35BlackPhoenix127Posted 2/21/2013 6:40:56 PM
Compass posted...
You can damage control till the cows come home (and you surely will), but the fact is the Monster Hunter games are very poorly designed. From bow to stern. They always have been.

You call it damage control, I call it setting the record straight. Now go back to trolling the Vita board.
---
#36CompassPosted 2/21/2013 6:42:08 PM
I'm still on my 15.
#37Super_ChelseaPosted 2/21/2013 6:45:56 PM
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
Super_Chelsea posted...

Just because YOU aren't good at it and don't have the patience/skill to get better doesn't mean that the game is bad. If you can't handle it then just leave so that us who do like the game and know what we're doing can enjoy it.

There are people who can play Battletoads on one continue but that doesn't mean the game has good controls.
---
Now Playing: Pushmo
#38Stefan1277Posted 2/21/2013 6:47:27 PM
lol what? Nobody here played MHFU on the psp? I feel right at home. Everything works just like it did there. Stop whining, grow a pair and learn to play.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#39BlackPhoenix127Posted 2/21/2013 6:51:16 PM
Super_Chelsea posted...
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
Super_Chelsea posted...

There are people who can play Battletoads on one continue but that doesn't mean the game has good controls.

And just because some people are too lazy and impatient to learn how to play a game doesn't mean it's flawed. The controls are exactly as they're meant to be, just because they don't conform to what other games do doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.

I tend to remember a time when gamers actually did a little something called practice. I remember when you NEEDED to practice to get good at a game instead of just running in and mashing buttons. This is one of those last few games left. You either like it or you don't. But just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it isn't good or it has some sort of control flaw.
---
#40TehTrumpCardPosted 2/21/2013 6:52:32 PM
http://nubiankt.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/monster-hunter-and-why-we-accept-fake-difficulty/
---
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing... Trump x E4's Caitlin
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard