This is all we get after 3 years, Zelda Oracle games on virtual download?

#81super_luigi16Posted 2/21/2013 8:47:29 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
Where did I say that's how it works? Oh,wait. Nowhere because I never said that. As always,pulling assumptions out of nowhere.

Let me remind you with your conveniently deleted post:

Mariofan15 posted...
3ds cannot emulate n64 if you knew anything about emulation you'd know that.

If you knew anything in general,you would know OoT was on the N 64 first. Good job making yourself look like a fool again.

By even making a snarky comment, you implied that you know how emulation works. When SmashKing stated that you can't emulate N64 games on the 3DS, you stated that "if [he] knew anything [which includes emulation] in general..." Furthermore, by dictating that SmashKing does not know emulation ("anything" includes emulation), you implied that you knew enough of it in the first place to make such a conjecture.

You should just keep to asinine name-calling since that's all you seem to be good at.

Wow. You people are just grasping at straws and misinterpreting my post. Lol. Not even gonna bother with fools like you anymore. If you thought I was implying I knew anything about that,then that's your problem and not mine. Learn not to misinterpret someone's post next time.

If by "misinterpreting [your] post," you mean reading exactly what your post said, then, yes, I'm misinterpreting your post. Well, at least you went to back to what you're good at--name-calling. Rather than even attempting to know something, you should just resort to worthless, condescending posts because you have nothing real to contribute.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: 2012 FAQ Tournament | Upcoming Project: Luigi's Mansion FAQ
#82ChargrilledPosted 2/21/2013 10:13:51 PM
Zelda oracle games??

When are they getting released?
Link?
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#83Ampharos64Posted 2/21/2013 10:27:21 PM
What, yay, are they? I've wanted to play them for ages, was hoping for that! : )

3DS may not be able to emulate N64 games, I wouldn't know, but at least it's still possible to be able to play them even if they need recoding (well, even the DS had Super Mario 64, I always hoped it'd get more N64 games. Hope 3DS does).
#84SMASHKING84Posted 2/21/2013 10:31:05 PM
Ampharos64 posted...
What, yay, are they? I've wanted to play them for ages, was hoping for that! : )

3DS may not be able to emulate N64 games, I wouldn't know, but at least it's still possible to be able to play them even if they need recoding (well, even the DS had Super Mario 64, I always hoped it'd get more N64 games. Hope 3DS does).

pun intended?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Master of deceit.
#85Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 2/21/2013 10:31:07 PM
keyblader1985 posted...
This topic got extremely stupid extremely fast.

Pretty much. It makes Youtube comment pages look appealing in comparison.
---
Why are you peeking in the mailbox, Razieru. -Vyers
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
#86Ampharos64Posted 2/22/2013 12:11:26 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
pun intended?

Nope, just thinking I need a good game to sit indoors and play in this rainy season. ; )
#87Emperor_GestahlPosted 2/22/2013 12:30:00 AM
I havent bought any VC games for my XL yet. Is it possible to play them in a Zoomed view without distorting the image/aspect ratio? the screenshots of GBC games I've seen on the eshop look blurred.