Best 3DS retail title to have as a downloadable game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best 3DS retail title to have as a downloadable game?

User Info: Willie_Makeit

Willie_Makeit
3 years ago#11
GuitarJozz posted...
Willie_Makeit posted...
Wow. I don't usually go with the crowd, but I'm gonna say Fire Emblem. I tried getting the physical copy, but all the stores in my area were sold out at the time so I just got the digital. I don't usually get digital because it sucks, but I didn't really have any other option at the time.

Wait...?

FYI there's something called impatience. Ever heard of it?
Sig.

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
3 years ago#12
Etrian Odyssey!!!

User Info: so64

so64
3 years ago#13
It's either Brain Age or Animal Crossing when it comes out. Then Style Savvy as a runner up >_>
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: so64

so64
3 years ago#14
It's either Brain Age or Animal Crossing when it comes out. Then Style Savvy as a runner up >_>
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
3 years ago#15
Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Given the nature of the game, digital is a perfect fit. I won't be buying it digitally, of course (just pre-paid for it tonight! YESS!!), but this game is ideal for those who purchase retail games via download.
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#16
Mario Kart. I like to just pop it in and play a couple races, but it's kinda annoying when the game card is not near me or something, just to play a race or two...
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!

User Info: Alustar

Alustar
3 years ago#17
I love having Mario Kart installed on my system. I can randomly take a break from whatever game I am playing a hard copy of and play a few races online and then go back to playing Fire Emblem in this case.

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
3 years ago#18
Tetris Axis.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#19
ecco6t9 posted...
Tetris Axis.

Is this even availible digitally?
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#20
Mario Kart easily. That's a game I'll play for just a short while here and there, everything else seems like I play for a good hour or more at once.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best 3DS retail title to have as a downloadable game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived