Is mega man 2 a good game?

#13dsghostPosted 2/21/2013 5:23:20 PM
I've never played a mega man before, but I hear this is a good one. Is it worth the download?
#2IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/21/2013 5:26:12 PM(edited)
its good for all the right reasons. you can practically beat the whole game with metalman's power alone. LOL. it is THAT powerful.
since you never played a megaman game before, expect the game to be very difficult to you unless you're a pro at platforming.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#3iMURDAuPosted 2/21/2013 5:33:11 PM
Yes its worth the download. Its generally regarded as one of the best in the main series. If you're not good at platforming you will be after playing. One of my favorite NES games.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#4ObtuseAnginaPosted 2/21/2013 5:41:47 PM
yes its the title that made mega man a household name in gaming
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#5AnclationPosted 2/21/2013 5:46:13 PM
It's great fun, and IMO the perfect place to start if you're new to the Mega Man games. Definitely worth the download.
#6KamilPosted 2/21/2013 5:54:12 PM
Yeah Mega Man 2 is fun. I'm actually very partial to Mega Man (1) as I started with this series from the beginning but Mega Man 2 is often considered the best of the original six,
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
#7StarmanJuniorPosted 2/21/2013 6:08:11 PM
Love it love it love it. Second favourite in the entire series, coming second only to Mega Man X.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#8Willie_MakeitPosted 2/21/2013 6:18:02 PM
I have so many fond memories of that game. And it has the privilege of being my first MM game, so I'm gonna say yeah.
---
Sig.
#9CBZ652Posted 2/21/2013 6:36:29 PM
It's a great game! Don't spoil any of it with guides. Part of the fun is playing through yourself and finding the various weaknesses. The music is legendary! It will (in all its 8-bit glory) get stuck in your head!
---
A candle loses nothing by lighting another
#10Kentaro21Posted 2/21/2013 9:36:15 PM
Lemme think...yes!