Hey Nintendo!!!

#21BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/22/2013 5:40:01 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
New puzzle panel? Did you get the FE one late, TC, or is there another one that's been released? I finished the FE panel this last weekend so I'm out of panels to complete again. Wait! I just remembered I have an unchecked spotpass notification (yay for the blue light). I assumed it was for Fe spotpass content so I didn't bother checking.

Edit: it was Fe content :(

There's a Brain Age: Concentration Training one up now.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#22SkittyOnWailordPosted 2/22/2013 6:24:27 AM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
There's a Brain Age: Concentration Training one up now.

Yep, and I've only been missing 2 pieces from the Brain Age puzzle for 2 months now. :p
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#23Gamemaster64Posted 2/22/2013 6:28:28 AM
They can send me new puzzles all they want if THEY SEND PINK ONES!!!!!!!!!

Does Nintendo even sees what they are doing? Pink pieces = SP only. *gives out BLUE pieces for new puzzle* *can't complete new puzzle*

btw when buying puzzle pieces, do the ones you have all the BLUE pieces for but NO PINK still in the random mix?
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#24SkittyOnWailordPosted 2/22/2013 6:53:05 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...
btw when buying puzzle pieces, do the ones you have all the BLUE pieces for but NO PINK still in the random mix?

If you haven't completely finished a puzzle (both pink and blue) then you still have a chance of buying a blue piece of it.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#25ZASZ21KPosted 2/22/2013 9:02:54 AM
i live in a area that has around 50000 people. if i take my 3ds with me i will get 5-12 street pass hits a week. more if i visit the local game/hobby store.
---
Soul Silver Society
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7696/soulsilver.png
#26pokemon2pokerPosted 2/22/2013 12:13:33 PM
Ewww, it's a 4x6; I wanted another 5x8.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 12
#27N64MarioPosted 2/22/2013 9:57:49 PM
I really wouldn't mind if they updated teh 3DS and gave us an option to spend 5 or 10 coins for a special pink piece. The requirements must be that you have to have finished all the blue pieces of the frame first. This piece can be random too for all I care.

Though in all seriousness, I don't see how it's possible to get any pink pieces if no one gets one from the start. That's like saying'
"Here, have a new puzzle piece, and we don't want you to finish this frame, EVER!" - Nintendo.
---
N-Mario
#28nintendoggerPosted 2/22/2013 10:09:47 PM
There is a brain age puzzle now too? I've been without wifi and it took an hour of being hooked up in McDonalds to initiate swap today. I JUST got the FE one.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning