Hey Nintendo!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hey Nintendo!!!
4 years ago#21
pokemon2poker posted...
New puzzle panel? Did you get the FE one late, TC, or is there another one that's been released? I finished the FE panel this last weekend so I'm out of panels to complete again. Wait! I just remembered I have an unchecked spotpass notification (yay for the blue light). I assumed it was for Fe spotpass content so I didn't bother checking.

Edit: it was Fe content :(

There's a Brain Age: Concentration Training one up now.
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
4 years ago#22
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
There's a Brain Age: Concentration Training one up now.

Yep, and I've only been missing 2 pieces from the Brain Age puzzle for 2 months now. :p
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
4 years ago#23
They can send me new puzzles all they want if THEY SEND PINK ONES!!!!!!!!!

Does Nintendo even sees what they are doing? Pink pieces = SP only. *gives out BLUE pieces for new puzzle* *can't complete new puzzle*

btw when buying puzzle pieces, do the ones you have all the BLUE pieces for but NO PINK still in the random mix?
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
4 years ago#24
Gamemaster64 posted...
btw when buying puzzle pieces, do the ones you have all the BLUE pieces for but NO PINK still in the random mix?

If you haven't completely finished a puzzle (both pink and blue) then you still have a chance of buying a blue piece of it.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
4 years ago#25
i live in a area that has around 50000 people. if i take my 3ds with me i will get 5-12 street pass hits a week. more if i visit the local game/hobby store.
Soul Silver Society
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7696/soulsilver.png
4 years ago#26
Ewww, it's a 4x6; I wanted another 5x8.
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 12
4 years ago#27
I really wouldn't mind if they updated teh 3DS and gave us an option to spend 5 or 10 coins for a special pink piece. The requirements must be that you have to have finished all the blue pieces of the frame first. This piece can be random too for all I care.

Though in all seriousness, I don't see how it's possible to get any pink pieces if no one gets one from the start. That's like saying'
"Here, have a new puzzle piece, and we don't want you to finish this frame, EVER!" - Nintendo.
N-Mario
4 years ago#28
There is a brain age puzzle now too? I've been without wifi and it took an hour of being hooked up in McDonalds to initiate swap today. I JUST got the FE one.
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hey Nintendo!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived