Streetpassed 9 people on the subway in Toronto yesterday (02/20)

#1confettistormPosted 2/21/2013 7:19:15 PM
That was a goldmine. Did I hit a group of gamers on the subway platform?
#2TakayaNorikoPosted 2/21/2013 9:14:13 PM
confettistorm posted...
That was a goldmine. Did I hit a group of gamers on the subway platform?

I hope not. Hitting people is wrong.
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.
#3smashmaster1111Posted 2/21/2013 9:32:29 PM
lol nice. I actually got a streetpass driving on the 401 earlier this week. Based on the time of the notification I think I was around Waterloo.
---
http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/sexophone.swf
http://timh.fobby.net/timh.swf
#4RocketZXbluePosted 2/22/2013 6:36:46 AM
i get like 1 streetpass an hour at my local mall, last week i got 8 passes in 4 hours. yes i literally just hang out at the mall to get streetpasses and steps.
nice though getting 9 on a subway, no subways where I am really (california) only buses and buses SUCK
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX
#5marioparty17Posted 2/22/2013 6:41:06 AM
wish i got that, i was playing contra 4 so i couldn't get any

the max SP i gotten in one day was 24 for the release of pokemon black 2 last year.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#6MetalGusREbirthPosted 2/22/2013 7:00:39 AM
I'm new to 3DS (currently playing FE:A and Brain Age). What does ''Streetpasses'' grant you exactly?
#7ThadBarrPosted 2/22/2013 7:08:16 AM
I was at the University of Florida yesterday (taking my cousin on a college tour) and I ran into something like six different people during four hours.

My JP LL logged a hit from another Animal Crossing: New Leaf player, so her house was logged into my HRA plaza, and I'm busy buying all her new items via the special catalog.

And I hit a different person (on both my US and JP units) who had a couple pink Fire Emblem puzzle pieces. I only need four of them now to finish.
#8bunnie88Posted 2/22/2013 8:12:14 AM
MetalGusREbirth posted...
I'm new to 3DS (currently playing FE:A and Brain Age). What does ''Streetpasses'' grant you exactly?

The main thing is puzzle pieces and mii's for the find a mii game and some games have features focusing on SP's. Super mario 3d has the power up houses, animal crossing new leaf has the Happy home academy area, NSMB2 has the coin rush record trading, and i know there's a lot more then that but i don't get many SP's around here.
---
ACWW longest played game 1-9-06 to present and still going
#9FishbulbPosted 2/22/2013 8:22:35 AM
I ride the Toronto transit every day and 9 is a bit high - I get 3-5 on a typical day. Oddly enough, I get the same guy almost every single day.

My favourite streetpass is once I got a group of 6 Japanese tourists all together in a group.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#10confettistorm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 8:30:16 AM
Fishbulb posted...
I ride the Toronto transit every day and 9 is a bit high - I get 3-5 on a typical day. Oddly enough, I get the same guy almost every single day.

My favourite streetpass is once I got a group of 6 Japanese tourists all together in a group.

I hit a group of 5 once at Yonge station. That green didn't stop blinking for a minute.