If we get any Legend of Zelda remake it should be:

#11abbyhitterPosted 2/22/2013 1:10:06 PM
I wouldn't mind a remake of the original LoZ because I've never played it. The earliest LoZ game I've played is ALTTP.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#12BluesMX90Posted 2/22/2013 1:12:14 PM
Nope. It should be Majora's Mask

---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#13StephenYap3Posted 2/22/2013 1:23:19 PM
WickedSickJosh posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
Nope. It should be Majora's Mask or Zelda 2.

Legend of Zelda II, yes, but only if they remade the first one. Hell, the could remake Legend of Zelda and Zelda II into one game. That would be cool.

As for Majora's Mask, no, that's pointless.

Yes, I wouldn't mind remakes of the NES titles. I remember having so much fun with those.

As for Majora's Mask, I enjoyed Ocarina of Time loads more than MM, so...no thanks.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Party on Wii U...
#14TheGamingGolferPosted 2/22/2013 1:38:41 PM
BluesMX90 posted...

---
Reggie for Super Smash Bros. 4!!
#15SS4kronos33Posted 2/22/2013 2:11:25 PM
nope.

if anything it should be these...........

Majora's Mask
the wand of gamelon
the faces of evil
zeldas adventure
oracles of ages/seasons

now if the legend of zelda 1 and zelda 2 were to be remade then an HD updated version would be nice.personally nintendo should do a promo for those who own the special edition zelda 3ds and offer every official game made available for download in both the original style graphics and then an HD remake.but we all know that wont happen.i know i would like to have these games on my zelda 3ds.that would make it a true collectors edition
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#16AnclationPosted 2/22/2013 2:12:52 PM
TheGamingGolfer posted...
BluesMX90 posted...
#17lilpuddy31Posted 2/22/2013 3:09:37 PM
I personally think that LoZ and AoL should be remade, and be remade into one game.
---
I miss NHL hockey, I miss my St. Louis Blues :(