Sonic and All Stars Racing sucks :(

#21lizard81288Posted 2/22/2013 10:06:21 AM
The PC has the best version. It has 3 new characters and none of them are avatars.

I am sad it is such a bad port. This could have been better than MK7, but no.
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#22AnclationPosted 2/22/2013 10:57:56 AM(edited)
I was kinda interested in the 3DS version (being able to play the game anywhere is always nice), but I ended up not bothering after learning of its problems. Eventually I ended up getting the Wii U version (excellent game BTW, tons of fun), which is pseudo-portable anyway thanks to the gamepad, so I'm not too bothered though, and the 3DS still has plenty of other worthwhile games coming up.
#23Phantom_NookPosted 2/22/2013 11:03:46 AM
lizard81288 posted...
The PC has the best version. It has 3 new characters and none of them are avatars.

You know what I find strange? 2 of the PC-exclusive characters are Sega characters. Even though their games are only on PC it's still weird that Sumo wouldn't put all the Sega characters in every version.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#24Bancario51Posted 2/22/2013 11:10:39 AM
thetoughkid posted...
Bancario51 posted...
the vita version also sucks. if you want the best version get wii u

Lol at fanboy, the Vita version doesnt suck, I own it and it runs great, only a few minor slowdowns at some tracks, but it plays great on the Vita, dont be jealous cause you cant afford it =)

You talking about yourself? I like good performance while you enjoy settling for less.. continue in this path will lead to a lower quality life
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#25deimos91Posted 2/22/2013 11:17:33 AM
thetoughkid posted...
Bancario51 posted...

Lol at fanboy, the Vita version doesnt suck, I own it and it runs great, only a few minor slowdowns at some tracks, but it plays great on the Vita, dont be jealous cause you cant afford it =)

It does Vita Reassurance
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#26EngineR2Posted 2/22/2013 11:20:19 AM
Bancario51 posted...

Actually, as stated by many, the PC version is the absolute best. More characters, higher-quality visuals, and last, but definitely not least, 60FPS game play.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#2790sRetroGamingPosted 2/22/2013 11:59:50 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
I don't know why anyone would buy a game with Sonic in the title.

Hmm.. not sure if serious..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#28Linkin-Park_Posted 2/22/2013 12:11:16 PM
Bancario51 posted...
thetoughkid posted...
Bancario51 posted...

You talking about yourself? I like good performance while you enjoy settling for less.. continue in this path will lead to a lower quality life

I own the Vita version, and I can safely say it sucks ass. Don't believe that I own it? Add me: LPxDBZ. It looks like garbage. The tracks are horrible. The online is more dead than something that's been road killed. Oh, and Danica Patrick. Complete waste of 30$.

If the 3DS version is worse, than I can't even imagine how god awful it is.
---
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.
#29xIvan321Posted 2/22/2013 12:27:54 PM
lizard81288 posted...

I am sad it is such a bad port. This could have been better than MK7, but no.

Its 10 dollars cheaper and STILL far more superior. MK7 was a really bad joke and I was really disappointed after putting only six hours in the game I was already done with grandprix with 3 stars. I had NOTHING left to do; it was such a lackluster and I just couldn't believe that Nintendo actually had the balls to rip off $40s off of it's loyal costumers. The only thing that Mario Kart 7 has is online/download mode, grand prix and thats really it. There are more modes, characters, missions, and a more balanced item system than MK7 in Transformed. Also, in my whole play through the frame rate wasn't bad except on two different occasions on day one. I've put far more time and had more fun with this than MK7. This game is still worth buying if you want a racing game on the 3DS that wont rip you off even if it is a bad port. It is still entirely better than MK7. (thats how bad MK7 is)
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#30IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/22/2013 12:39:11 PM
A certain fanboyish UK gamer on the Wii U board lied to us saying the 3DS version was good, what a joke. I knew I shouldn't have listened though as it is also the same person that thinks Heroes of Ruin is better than Torchlight.

Oh, and best version is on PC, like usual.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10