Still no Black 3DS XL or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate bundle announcement for NA?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still no Black 3DS XL or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate bundle announcement for NA?
2 years ago#1
man, I'm still so annoyed that NoA hasn't announced the Black 3DS XL for North America, or at least the Black 3DS XL bundle with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. This bundle and color came out in Japan already and is scheduled to release in Europe next month!! Why doesn't NA have any announcements of this yet!! :*( so sad...
2 years ago#2
Because you touch yours--

Nah, NoA just hates colors.
---
Loading new signature. Please wait.
2 years ago#3
Seriously...I hate NoA! :(
I bet they would get even more sales if they released more colors!
2 years ago#4
This is extremely disappointing, considering I'm only buying a 3DS XL if it comes out in black or white. But with this game coming out soon I may just have to man up.
2 years ago#5
DeviL337 posted...
This is extremely disappointing, considering I'm only buying a 3DS XL if it comes out in black or white. But with this game coming out soon I may just have to man up.

yah seriously, me too...
but they still have 1 month to announce it...so NoA, don't let me down!!
2 years ago#6
Are colours really that important to you, that you won't buy this amazing system just for the games?
2 years ago#7
I couldn't take it anymore so I swapped a NA unit into a white Japanese LL, never looked back.
---
@('_')@
2 years ago#8
Release Monster Hunter 4 with it instead noa
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
2 years ago#9
Aren't there services out there that will paint your handhelds/consoles whatever the hell color you want?
---
Fire Emblem: Awakening has taken my mind and my soul.
2 years ago#10
Amendyth posted...
Aren't there services out there that will paint your handhelds/consoles whatever the hell color you want?

Colorware used to, but it was expensive and never looked as good as the original.
---
@('_')@
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still no Black 3DS XL or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate bundle announcement for NA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived