Did You Ever Beat It, Round 2: Battletoads

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Did You Ever Beat It, Round 2: Battletoads
2 years ago#1
Battletoads.

Never beat it, but I've seen all the levels via game genie. I've made it to the end of Level 7 but I've never beaten it. One of the hardest games ever, iMO.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
2 years ago#2
Nope, never beat it. Did watch the four player race of it with Protonjon. Funniest thing I've watched in a long time.

Can't believe some of the level designs. A bunch looked completely unforgiving.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
2 years ago#3
Nope
I don't even think I beat that battle toads double dragon crossover.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
2 years ago#4
I think one time in my countless attempts to beat battletoads did I ever get past level 3, lol.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
2 years ago#5
I tried and tried and tried.
I couldn't get past the part on the hover bike thingies.

It's super fun to play with friends though.
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
2 years ago#6
I am working on it. I can get to level 7 without warps, level 9 or 10 with warps. Its on my bucket list and someday i will beat it.
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
2 years ago#7
No, it's pretty sad actually. Stuck on the later stages where u have to race with a chainsaw-bike or something like that. Then my NES got too hot and i have to off it.
2 years ago#8
No, i never did. Even though i have it for both NES and Genesis... I could get up to past the Snake level but not much farther then that.

the 3rd level is a breeze and the best part of the game.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
2 years ago#9
i beat the gameboy one
---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura
2 years ago#10
I remember wasting so many quarters on this in the arcades back in the days. I miss arcades.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Did You Ever Beat It, Round 2: Battletoads

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived