Fire Emblem Awakening is quickly becoming the FFVII of FE series.

#41berenddebeerPosted 2/23/2013 1:42:47 AM
Ff vi was the last good ff. Actually, only the snes ff's are any good.
#42SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 1:49:23 AM
berenddebeer posted...
Ff vi was the last good ff. Actually, only the snes ff's are any good.

i'f have to disagree even though vi is indeed my favorite. personally on the nes and 360/ps3 era ff suck
even as much as i dislike ffvii and it's fan it's still fun to me. though it'd be un playable if it was just disc one,imo
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
#43Bancario51Posted 2/23/2013 3:51:15 AM
well FFVII had materia. What does FE:A have that is unique to the series?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#44DemiseEndPosted 2/23/2013 4:49:21 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
Lol at this topic. FF7 revolutionized a genre; FE: A babied down a long time franchise for hardcore gamers to appeal to a broader audience.

how dare a game give players options.

they should just force you to only use priests because that's all that matters is how hard the game is right?

Fun facts

Thracia 776 actually goes from a different FE with a good challenge to THE EASIEST when you are forced to use priest

If you tried to use a team with ballanced lay outs, its pretty mind blowing
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#45GhetsisPosted 2/23/2013 7:26:43 AM
Bancario51 posted...
well FFVII had materia. What does FE:A have that is unique to the series?

A player stand-in that can make babies with the cast?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#46Soanevalcke6Posted 2/24/2013 4:54:24 PM
Fire Emblem: Awakening is already Overrated. It has possible the 3rd worst map design in the series, and a Mediocre story.

But it also has Henry <3<3
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#47zatOMGPosted 2/24/2013 4:56:12 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Am I the only one who honestly didn't like VII? I'm not a part of any "cycle" or anything. I just didn't like the characters, and found the gameplay to be "meh."

I'm the same way with 7.Characters bugged me, gameplay was stiff. Great CGI for the times, enough for me to play it anyway, lol!

Enjoying this FE though.
#4821_21Posted 2/24/2013 5:14:54 PM(edited)
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Fire Emblem: Awakening is already Overrated. It has possible the 3rd worst map design in the series, and a Mediocre story.

But it also has Henry <3<3

You mean Tharja when she's promoted, right? RIIIIIIIGHT?
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#49NettoSaitoPosted 2/24/2013 5:14:34 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Bancario51 posted...
Well depends were you alive when Ff7 was first released and played it?

I was alive and young, but didn't play it until last year. The whole thing was "meh" to me, except the Gold Saucer, which I loved.

Which is why you most likely didn't like it. By today's standards its an older outdated game, but back then it was ground breaking, and amazing. I mean just look at Super Mario Bros. If that game came out today as the first Mario game, do you think it would have taken off? Chances are, it would have been lost in the sea of platformers (which by today's standards) that did it better.

That's what happens if you play FF7 late lol
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#50emagdnEPosted 2/24/2013 5:59:16 PM
the comparison doesn't really work because Fire Emblem was good at one point
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus