Greetings, 3DS Board. I'm happy to announce you that...

#1Jrx1Posted 2/22/2013 12:58:13 PM(edited)
I beat The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap on my Ambassador Nintendo 3DS
For the First Time ever

That's right. I also beat it without looking at any online guides, only with my own brain. It was more entertaining finding out by yourself what to do.

I was stuck 3 times. First when i had to find Melari, it took me like a week to realize that i have to shield-deflect that monster's attack at him (in the cave at the mountains), for him to give me advice.

Second time, i was stuck in a dungeon where you get the Shovel. Took me 3 days to try and bomb the walls, until a hole randomly opened at one place i bombed.

The third time was by the end, when i didn't knew i have to move that King's Chair to find an underground way in the last Vaati Dungeon

Really awesome game, character personalities were on the top tier. The soundtrack and graphic also. For somebody who only beat one Zelda Game - Link's Awakening DX so far, this really exceeded my expectations.

So overall, i'm happy to beat that game, one's down! I'm really missing on a lot of classic awesome titles! Heck, i even never played a Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy or KH game.

tl;dr I feel i accomplished something great by beating Minish Cap without looking at any guides, and it gives me a nostalgic feeling like the people who played it when it was fresh.
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~
#2Second_ChancesPosted 2/22/2013 1:00:57 PM
Minish Cap isn't even a hard game, it's probably the easiest Zelda.
#3xIvan321Posted 2/22/2013 1:03:18 PM
Second_Chances posted...

---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#4Petey_MeanisPosted 2/22/2013 1:04:38 PM
If this were Miiverse I would give you a "Yeah" tc. Congratulations!! :)
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#5Jrx1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 1:05:54 PM(edited)
Second_Chances posted...

Well, it depends. That was my second Zelda game, so i guess this atleast helps me to proceed into the harder ones.

And it was awesome, giving me more urge to play through OOT for the first time.

Petey_Meanis posted...
If this were Miiverse I would give you a "Yeah" tc. Congratulations!! :)

Thank You so much! ^__^
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~
#6StormKMDPosted 2/22/2013 1:24:03 PM
It's so easy, it's hard.
---
Toshiba Satellite | Radeon HD 7640G | AMD Quad-Core 2.8 Ghz | 640GB HDD | 6GB RAM
3DS
#7Mariofan15Posted 2/22/2013 1:38:06 PM

If your not going for 100%. If you are,then it is hard. Or I guess tedious since one of the pieces of heart requires you to do something very stupid and boring to even get it.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#8bcorneliaPosted 2/22/2013 2:18:52 PM(edited)
If you thought Minish Cap was hard, I can't imagine what you would think of Zelda 1, 2, and even Oracle of Ages.
---
This is an elite pirate