I want Mario Kart 6 on the eShop

#31brigadier_101Posted 2/23/2013 5:10:35 AM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Mario Kart 7 was the best in the series, Wii was the worst.

Nope. Double Dash is the best. Mario Kart: Super Circuit is the worst

Not even close.

64 is god-awful, contains very little content, and is filled with broken AI and item boxes. At least the GBA version has the content- ten cups, forty tracks- and generally awesome tracks to back itself up. It may have aged poorly and it may not be a good game; but it's still by far not as sickly and barebones a game than 64 is.

DS>=DD>Wii>7>GBA>SNES>>>>>>64

Did you not have friends while growing up? I'm not being insulting or anything, it's a genuine question. Having three mates around, some snacks and nagging the parents to give up the living room TV for the evening made it one of the best gaming experiences of its time.
---
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Monster Shooter (Nintendo 3DS)
#32MxylbobatorPosted 2/23/2013 6:01:18 AM
64 was the best if you had friends to play it. That was the most popular system to play games with back in the day among young people.
---
I'm a super pro player. It's like I'm Metroid himself in the suit. ~GoukiAkujiki
#33NeonYoshi11Posted 2/23/2013 1:25:00 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mario Kart 7 was unpolished as hell, and Wii was a disappointment compared to the last two games, I don't even know why people want to bother with Mario Kart anymore.

Lol,no. It was rushed but it wasnt even close to being unpolished.

How so ?

please explain.
#34RayzerTagPosted 2/23/2013 1:43:47 PM
I just want a new Blur...
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#35SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 1:50:46 PM
Second_Chances posted...
Mario Kart 7 was unpolished as hell, and Wii was a disappointment compared to the last two games, I don't even know why people want to bother with Mario Kart anymore.

when series like zelda have three bad games in a row it's pretty hard to hate a series for having one good game that was ruined by hackers and one medicore game.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
#36SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 1:52:39 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Lol,no. It was rushed but it wasnt even close to being unpolished.

How so ?

please explain.

it's mario fan he's only stating that mk7 is good because he thinks that's the popular opinion.
---
#37FefnirOmega13Posted 2/23/2013 3:03:20 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Second_Chances posted...

when series like zelda have three bad games in a row it's pretty hard to hate a series for having one good game that was ruined by hackers and one medicore game.

MKWii was good only in content.

The racing was horrible and unbalanced, the item system broken and unfair, the battle system sucked... Need I go on?
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#38SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 3:11:31 PM
Id see how mk wii is more unbalanced the most mk games. especially since this was the first mk game to let you escape blue shells with mushrooms.

regardless i'm not saying it's best mario so idk why your getting upset i just said it's good which to me means it's 6.9 or better.(exactly 6.9) for chirst sake your acting like i'm giving it a 10/10... when even my favorite mk game i wouldn't give a ten out of ten
---
#39AhnoldDoodPosted 2/23/2013 3:26:08 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Mario Kart 7 was the best in the series, Wii was the worst.

Nope. Double Dash is the best. Mario Kart: Super Circuit is the worst

DD is pretty tight, but SC? The worst? No, that goes to SMK.
#40SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 3:27:57 PM
honestly i don't like smk or sc but i think i'd say sc is slightly better purely because it had more tracks plus a i never liked smk's map system.
---