I want Mario Kart 6 on the eShop

#41AhnoldDoodPosted 2/23/2013 3:31:12 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
honestly i don't like smk or sc but i think i'd say sc is slightly better purely because it had more tracks plus a i never liked smk's map system.

Yeah, the tracks are pretty much the one think SC has over SMK.
#42Bass_X0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:43:58 AM
I found Super Circuit on the GBA to be very hard to control. But I like the courses and would like for them to return.

I also didn't like that while Super Circuit had the courses from Super Mario Kart as well, they neglected to include the obstacles such as pipes and thwomps.
---
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth." ~ Rook
#43Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/24/2013 6:41:22 AM
Bass_X0 posted...
Basically, its the courses from Mario Kart Wii without the retro courses, the battle courses, or those courses which appear in Mario Kart 7. Thats a total of 12 courses hence why I call it "Mario Kart 6" and not "Mario Kart Wii on 3DS". Those 12 courses would be redesigned slightly as the Wii courses appearing in Mario Kart 7 have been done.

The rest of the game would be identical to Mario Kart 7. Same characters. Same presentation. Everything. Coins and unlocked parts/characters earned on your Mario Kart 7 save file would carry over to Mario Kart 6. And when you gain coins in Mario Kart 6, they are also sent across to your Mario Kart 7 save file. If you never played Mario Kart 7 then characters and parts would be the same as the start as in Mario Kart 7. Obviously there would be no bikes, karts or characters from Mario Kart Wii that did not appear in Mario Kart 7.

Since the first two Cups in Mario Kart 6 are made up of a combination of Mushroom, Flower and Star from Mario Kart Wii, they would get new names (undecided). But no course from Mario Kart Wii's Special Cup appears in Mario Kart 7 so that stays the same.

CUP 1
Luigi Circuit
Moo Moo Meadows
Toad's Factory
Mario Circuit

CUP 2
DK's Snowboard Cross
Wario's Gold Mine
Daisy Circuit
Grumble Volcano

SPECIAL CUP
Dry Dry Ruins
Moonview Highway
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road

with the exception that Mario Kart wii, is known in japan as mario kart 6 because is the 6th installation of the series. you cant make mario kart number 8 and call it mario kart 6 just because.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#44AceGamer11xPosted 2/24/2013 6:46:04 AM(edited)
MrAntike184 posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Mario Kart 7 was the best in the series, Wii was the worst.

Nope. Double Dash is the best.

---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h8jsOXxH1r7exsgo1_400.gif