Remakes that need to be

#31Argh4430Posted 2/23/2013 11:50:02 AM
delarosa1101 posted...
Nintendo has hated sony ever since they backed out of the Nintendo Playstation project.

It's the other way around. Nintendo backed off when they noticed Sony was going to pull in more profits from the project than themselves. That's why they "went" with Philips instead. And then did nothing but license two series to it afterwards. That might be what you're saying, but it's hard to tell who you're saying backed off in your sentence.
#32kalvadorPosted 2/23/2013 11:54:12 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
FFV 3DS.

Which is all but not happening.

---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus
#33SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 12:24:15 PM
Argh4430 posted...
delarosa1101 posted...
Nintendo has hated sony ever since they backed out of the Nintendo Playstation project.

It's the other way around. Nintendo backed off when they noticed Sony was going to pull in more profits from the project than themselves. That's why they "went" with Philips instead. And then did nothing but license two series to it afterwards. That might be what you're saying, but it's hard to tell who you're saying backed off in your sentence.

honestly i always wondered what would've happened if nintendo had gone with sony. in example would that mean phillips would be the one with a personal vendetta with nintendo?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
#34GoIdenAce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:08:57 PM
Justice_Apollo posted...

LOLOLOLOL
Where did this guy come from???

I'm the freaking content creator... -_-
---
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811
#35GoIdenAce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:11:03 PM
Argh4430 posted...
delarosa1101 posted...

Ah, thanks for correcting me, I was around when the news was heard in the gaming comunitly, but i was only like 5 so i don't remember EXACTLY what happened very well, just the main point that nintendo and sony were going to be working together, sony releaced the playstation, so nintendo backed out and joined with philips
---
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811
#36StarmanJuniorPosted 2/23/2013 1:21:30 PM
delarosa1101 posted...
Who here would want a remake of metroid prime 1 for the 3DS?
Or how about a sequel to Metroid Prim hunters, this time with actual metroids please!

Or a sequel to MP Hunters without ball bustingly asinine terrible controls that kinda make you feel like juggling hungry cats.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.