Remember when everyone was like, Vita will squish 3ds

#21darkus_fPosted 2/23/2013 12:47:15 AM
KingJaggi posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
Was this topic really necessary? Grow up TC.

---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
#22ObtuseAnginaPosted 2/23/2013 1:07:49 AM
here is a great article on IGN from july 2011
http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/07/29/history-says-the-3ds-is-doomed

though it doesnt mention the vita. its worth reading for the laughs
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#23Wario_manPosted 2/23/2013 1:44:09 AM
jedinat posted...
Wario_man posted...
I'm not getting much enjoyment out of my 3DS at all. I kind of regret getting it but hopefully it'll be hacked soon so I can actually find some games to play. I want a Vita as well but I personally think the screen is too small.

Wow... so mindbogglingly backwards. Dissatisfied with the 3DS over the software and Vita over the hardware...

Look at the 3DS games released in Aus, there's nothing to play. I shouldn't have to pay for yet another of the same system from a different region just to play games I should be able to play. There's a couple of Vita titles that look nifty but I don't think they're worth a $299 system just yet but if I ever did get one, they were at least nice enough to leave it region free so I can get the games from somewhere else. 3DS has no games and the 3D gimmick isn't worth doing. I only got it because I was excited about the new Paper Mario even though they couldn't be bothered putting it on consoles and Luigi's Mansion 2 for the same reason but Paper Mario is already disappointing and by the looks of it Mansion 2 will be as well. I don't know how this company makes money.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#24SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 2:07:32 AM
personally i'd play psx on vita and hope for nes snes gb gbc and gba

But if that never happens i'll use my pc i really wish 3ds could handle n64 emulation because i always had trouble getting the analog of ps3 controller to work on pc for some reason. a imagine with a system like 3ds you wouldn't have that problem.

as far as why id rather have psx on vita it's because i already have psx games on my vita it seems silly to have the same platform on two different systems.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
#25SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 2:10:45 AM
Wario_man posted...
jedinat posted...
Wario_man posted...
I'm not getting much enjoyment out of my 3DS at all. I kind of regret getting it but hopefully it'll be hacked soon so I can actually find some games to play. I want a Vita as well but I personally think the screen is too small.

Wow... so mindbogglingly backwards. Dissatisfied with the 3DS over the software and Vita over the hardware...

Look at the 3DS games released in Aus, there's nothing to play. I shouldn't have to pay for yet another of the same system from a different region just to play games I should be able to play. There's a couple of Vita titles that look nifty but I don't think they're worth a $299 system just yet but if I ever did get one, they were at least nice enough to leave it region free so I can get the games from somewhere else. 3DS has no games and the 3D gimmick isn't worth doing. I only got it because I was excited about the new Paper Mario even though they couldn't be bothered putting it on consoles and Luigi's Mansion 2 for the same reason but Paper Mario is already disappointing and by the looks of it Mansion 2 will be as well. I don't know how this company makes money.

my question is why the hell did you buy a austrailia 3ds anyways australia gets screwed as far as games no matter what system comes out they're.

seriously you would've been better off getting a europe 3ds or even na.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
#26ShadyBrad1984Posted 2/23/2013 2:30:00 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Wario_man posted...
jedinat posted...
Wario_man posted...

my question is why the hell did you buy a austrailia 3ds anyways australia gets screwed as far as games no matter what system comes out they're.

seriously you would've been better off getting a europe 3ds or even na.

I live in Australia as well, yet, funnily enough, I love the 3DS =)
Kid Icarus, Super Mario 3D Land, Res Evil Revelations and Virtue's Last Reward are all great 3DS games.

Also, Australia has the European 3DS as its a PAL system. America being NTSC and Japan JAP.

We get Castlevania, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (I love the demo) and Luigi's Mansion 2 in March, cheer up Wario =)
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 XBOXGT- Ozzy Butcher
Playing: Sonic&All-StarsRacing, SMT:DS2, Etrian Odyssey 3, PokeBlack2 and VLR-Zero Escape
#27vyseskiesPosted 2/23/2013 3:11:01 AM
Zero_Maniac posted...

You need to pay a visit on Vita board. you'll get floundered with TC's who needs to grew up
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#28AceGamer11xPosted 2/23/2013 5:58:16 AM
darkus_f posted...
KingJaggi posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...

---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h8jsOXxH1r7exsgo1_400.gif
#29Zero_ManiacPosted 2/23/2013 6:13:25 AM
vyseskies posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...

You need to pay a visit on Vita board. you'll get floundered with TC's who needs to grew up

There's a reason I don't go on that board much anymore let alone post in it.
---
Currently Playing: LoZ: OoT 3D and FE: Awakening.
#30TullyBlanchardPosted 2/23/2013 6:21:17 AM
darkus_f posted...
KingJaggi posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...

---
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy