Remember when everyone was like, Vita will squish 3ds

#41GloryChaosPosted 2/23/2013 3:19:42 PM
It's a subjective thing really. I was afraid of Ocarina of Time's peahats so I really can't judge. I never found Luigi's Mansion to be a scary game.

Miyamoto also never said the latter. He said that the focus of the game wasn't about making it scary or spooky. Since the first game wasn't remotely scary to me I thought he was just using the attitude he went into when he worked on the first game.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#42xIvan321Posted 2/23/2013 3:25:09 PM
In soviet russia, 3DS squishes you.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#43nintendoggerPosted 2/23/2013 3:26:06 PM
GloryChaos posted...
It's a subjective thing really. I was afraid of Ocarina of Time's peahats so I really can't judge. I never found Luigi's Mansion to be a scary game.

Miyamoto also never said the latter. He said that the focus of the game wasn't about making it scary or spooky. Since the first game wasn't remotely scary to me I thought he was just using the attitude he went into when he worked on the first game.

It is incredibly subjective. What year is LM? 2001, I was seven. Honestly at that point there are a lot of reasons I didn't play LM. It probably would have been not casual enough for me to want to play. I still played the 64 a lot at that point. ( Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kaz/Tooie)
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning
#44SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 3:39:31 PM
nintendogger posted...
Yo Smash, why is Vyers on your ignore list? The dude is actually pretty good. He plays devils advocate a lot, and has some ... interesting opinions, but deep down he's a good guy.

I don't remember he probably said something i missinterpreted as him insulting me. i wasn't gonna keep him on ignore forever i usally remove people from my ignore list fast.
the other three though they're not leaving my ignore raz is basically an even worse endgame and quietisgood and attack a horse(who i think are the same person because as soon as changed my sig the both sent me a friend request,presumably so i'd remove them) well you'd see why i hate them on pmss's board.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
#45SMASHKING84Posted 2/23/2013 3:44:05 PM
i would argue that luigi's mansion may not be scary but really most horror games aren't.
The have spooky atmospheres and they try to surprise you to scare you. But when your expecting to be surprised chances are you won't be surprised no matter what.

LM has a spooky atmosphere with some comical elements and dark moon looks the same,imo
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
#46mjc0961Posted 2/23/2013 6:32:40 PM
jamieyello posted...
Now I just feel bad for the vita, but can anyone dig up some dirt and quote some arguements against the 3ds just for laffs? Preferably someone with lots of well thought out "evidence"

Vita is a better paperweight!

Oh wait, I'm doing it wrong aren't I? :p
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#47cymanxPosted 2/23/2013 7:39:10 PM
We are paying for SCEA's stupidity. They consider the VITA to be a blatent joke and not worth their time in developement. Nintendo on the other hand, they show true interest in their gamers, I'll admit that this interest isn't as vibrant as it was decades ago, but you get the point. There are more interesting games showing up consistantly, every Christmas, I've noticed more and more people asking for the DS or 3DS.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?