Dragon warrior Tara's adventure
Kid Dracula
Castlevania belmonts revenge
Pokemon red/blue/yellow
Pokemon gold/silver/crystal
Metal gear solid
Pokemon pinball
Mario tennis
Shantae(confirmed a long time ago. Taking forever though)
Mario picross 2
Megaman V
Pokemon puzzle challenge
Dinkey kong land 1-3
Kirby tilt and tumble(3DS has a built in gyro so this could work)
Donkey kong country
Trip world
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#12StarmanJuniorPosted 2/23/2013 10:31:20 AM
That's why I'm happy to be a retro collector. The less of my money that nintendo gets, the better.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#13NewportBox100s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:38:03 PM
StarmanJunior posted...
That's why I'm happy to be a retro collector. The less of my money that nintendo gets, the better.

lameeee
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2dszfc.jpg
twitter.com/ChaseBurr
#14Captain45452Posted 2/24/2013 8:33:32 AM
NewportBox100s posted...
StarmanJunior posted...

lameeee

If Nintendo wanted our money on older titles, they could do a better job of re-releasing them.
#15wisemiddsPosted 2/24/2013 8:51:06 AM
Nintendo are so out of touch when it comes to online, I'm sick of the endless Picross, Mahjong and Style Boutique type games. They have such a huge and varied back catalogue yet they choose to ignore it.
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#16StarmanJuniorPosted 2/24/2013 9:14:00 AM
Captain45452 posted...
NewportBox100s posted...
StarmanJunior posted...

lameeee

If Nintendo wanted our money on older titles, they could do a better job of re-releasing them.

exactly. I think it's a great thing for people who aren't like me, and who don't own the old stuff, because it's so expensive these days to start a retro collection unless you scour yard sales and whatnot, but the selection should definitely be better and more diverse.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.