Nintendo 3ds 990 sek at Mediamarkt in Sweden

#1Panic_at_discoPosted 2/23/2013 8:27:25 AM
Wow cheap feel like buying one. If only the screen werent so small on the Og one T_T tried an Og 3ds and a Xl a while ago playing Mario Bros The Xl feelt so much better than the 3Ds because of the bigger screen :)
#2scigeek101Posted 2/23/2013 9:29:05 AM
Wait, you don't use Euros in Sweden?
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#3scigeek101Posted 2/23/2013 9:30:43 AM
990 Swedish Krona equals
154.10 US Dollar

What's the normal price? Because that is pretty close to the normal price over here in America.
---
Harry Truman.
#4Jrx1Posted 2/23/2013 10:02:14 AM
scigeek101 posted...

We in Poland, don't either. And so far im happy because of this.
---
Officia Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#5scigeek101Posted 2/23/2013 10:09:46 AM
Jrx1 posted...
scigeek101 posted...

We in Poland, don't either. And so far im happy because of this.

Looking at the map it seems that the Euro is pretty much restricted to Western Europe minus England.

Eastern Europe and Scandenavia don't seem to use it.

I guess I just assumed that all of Europe minus England and Switzerland used it.
---
Harry Truman.
#6PuddingchanPosted 2/23/2013 1:38:38 PM
Panic_at_disco posted...
Wow cheap feel like buying one. If only the screen werent so small on the Og one T_T tried an Og 3ds and a Xl a while ago playing Mario Bros The Xl feelt so much better than the 3Ds because of the bigger screen :)

How much is the XL going over there? I think it will be more worth it to buy an XL, it has better ergonomics compared to the normal one.

My friend and I were commenting about how big the screens are and it is a really huge plus to have such big screens for any sort of game out there.
#7strongo9Posted 2/23/2013 1:41:48 PM
Game and systems in Sweden are usually much more expensive. I can't find any info on the current cost of a 3DS in Sweden, but to put it into perspective, it was 2795 ($434) sek when it first came out. 990 sek ($154) is a HUGE sale from even what the current price is.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#8scigeek101Posted 2/23/2013 6:56:38 PM
strongo9 posted...
Game and systems in Sweden are usually much more expensive. I can't find any info on the current cost of a 3DS in Sweden, but to put it into perspective, it was 2795 ($434) sek when it first came out. 990 sek ($154) is a HUGE sale from even what the current price is.

Well sounds like a pretty good deal then, I say go for it, especially with games like Fire Emblem on the way for you guys.

Really my only issue with the 3ds itself is the region lock, which really isn't that huge of a deal if you can't read Japanese (Although I suppose it could be a bit of an annoyance in Europe)

That and Nintendo's online system is kinda bad.

But yeah at 154 dollars I say its worth it.

Just one question though how many games actually have the Sweedish language as an option over there? Lot's of games in America don't have a Spanish option, do they actually sell games without a Swedish option in Swedish stores or do you have to order from England or France or something.
---
Harry Truman.