any idea how the linking will work in Zelda OOA/OOS?

#21Trevor_BelmontPosted 2/23/2013 9:17:17 PM
PikachuMittins posted...
DarkstarRipclaw posted...
mjc0961 posted...
I hope they find a way to make it work without the crappy passwords. I always used a link cable because passwords are balls.

You have not seen a password until you attempt to transfer your save to Golden Sun 2 via passwords.

ESPECIALLY because the font had that stupid '0 = O' crap so it took me another ten minutes after entering the password in originally to finally get it to work.

The horror... :(

This it took me so long to even write it down and make sure I written correctly then another couple minutes imputing it all into Golden Sun 2 and the same thing with O and 0 too. Even if they don't make it so both games link we can just press the home button and select Game Notes and copy the password so you can use it for quick reference while inputting the password into the other game.
#22keyblader1985Posted 2/24/2013 12:46:33 AM
You have not seen a password until you attempt to transfer your save to Golden Sun 2 via passwords.

ESPECIALLY because the font had that stupid '0 = O' crap so it took me another ten minutes after entering the password in originally to finally get it to work.

God, THIS. That game makes anyone complaining about passwords in another game look like a little b****.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#23NinjaGamer_23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 10:18:29 PM
I have no problem using passwords, I grew up in the nes days when you had to write long passwords for games that did not use battery back up.
#24PyjamaHeroPosted 2/25/2013 10:35:30 PM
mjc0961 posted...
I hope they find a way to make it work without the crappy passwords. I always used a link cable because passwords are balls.

That and River City Ransom passwords. I can still feel the seething rage when I got bad marks in school and my mom burned them.
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.