Help I played my 3DS XL for about 5 hour today and now everything I see is in 3D

#11PuddingchanPosted 2/23/2013 9:24:03 PM
It happened to me too initially, but don't worry, there's no damage involved. Your brain and eyes are fantastic and will train themselves in no time.
#12BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/23/2013 10:15:24 PM
I experienced that when I first got my 3DS. It stops. You eventually get used to the 3D and won't experience this poblem pretty quickly.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#13AwesomeggsPosted 2/23/2013 11:51:54 PM
GLDanzego posted...
Yep, I encountered the same exact thing when I got the 3DS back when it first came out. It eventually goes away, so enjoy it while it's happening. ;)

---
You, yes you reading this sig. You are an awesome person. :)
Official Egg of the NDF
#14ferofaxPosted 2/24/2013 12:06:08 AM
BrokenBandit84 posted...
I'd Recommend not using the 3D anymore. The games are just as fun (or not fun) without it on.

And miss out on the 3D aftereffects? Blimey, it's never gonna happen ever again once your brain conditions itself afterwards. Never again.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#15ShadowRisaePosted 2/24/2013 12:59:57 AM(edited)
I don't think TC's joking, guys. Some people I know kinda get this "tunnel vision" from the Guitar Hero games. It's related to how the area where the notes scroll is kinda tilted inward, sorta like this: / \ After playing GH for a while, these people look away from the screen and everything looks like that for a few minutes.

The 3D thing would be sorta like that. If you're looking at the screen too long and don't look away, once you finally do, your eyes are still used to looking at things that way and it'll make everything else look weird for a few minutes.
---
Too many games, not enough free time.
#16jwizzle5786Posted 2/24/2013 1:52:48 AM
This guy's a known troll. Nothing to see here.
#17GuyCarlPeterson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 8:14:58 AM
ShadowRisae posted...
I don't think TC's joking, guys. Some people I know kinda get this "tunnel vision" from the Guitar Hero games. It's related to how the area where the notes scroll is kinda tilted inward, sorta like this: / \ After playing GH for a while, these people look away from the screen and everything looks like that for a few minutes.

The 3D thing would be sorta like that. If you're looking at the screen too long and don't look away, once you finally do, your eyes are still used to looking at things that way and it'll make everything else look weird for a few minutes.

I used to play GH a lot when it first came out so I know what you are talking about there.

I was playing FE without looking away for like an hour at the time to catch up to where I was. My eyes are back to normal now. I will try playing in 3D again later to see if it happens again.
---
You can't even see me here.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g1BoL5hT7B