Why should I get a 3DS over a tablet?

#21PyjamaHeroPosted 2/24/2013 8:50:45 AM
Because games.
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#22shamontray29Posted 2/24/2013 9:11:56 AM
i have both a tablet and nintendo 3ds and i use my 3ds more because of nintendo exclusive titles and the buttons.
---
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
#23Makeveli_livesPosted 2/24/2013 10:00:30 AM
stuff like...

web browsing
touch screen
resolution
graphics
game quality
game prices
thinness
camera
music player

A tablet is better for all of these except the game quality part. The 3DS is a handheld gaming machine, a tablet is a multimedia device. The web browsing, camera, music player, and online in general (lol Nintendo online services) are all crap on the 3DS in comaparison to any decent quality smartphone/tablet/etc. released in the last...3 years or so.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6142 0263
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340
#24MrKunioPosted 2/24/2013 10:20:26 AM
Just get the tablet then.

I can see making the choice between vita and 3ds but I just dont see the point in asking tablet or 3ds.

You seem more of the tablet type.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#25lunchEATSyouPosted 2/24/2013 11:03:45 AM
JP_Sartre posted...

And you're dumb enough to pay money for the junk they put out today. Seen a Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo at Walmart lately? Me either.

Don't get mad at me because you're stuck in a time-warp. I grew up on the NES, SNES, and Genesis and enjoyed games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Contra, Golden Axe, etc.

But I've enjoyed some of the spectacles of modern gaming, like getting lost in the vast open-world of Fallout 3; the challenging and lightning fast gameplay of games like Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, and Vanquish; or things like my first encounter with a Berserker in Gears of War.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#26Starwars4JPosted 2/24/2013 11:09:15 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Don't get mad at me because you're stuck in a time-warp. I grew up on the NES, SNES, and Genesis and enjoyed games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Contra, Golden Axe, etc.

But I've enjoyed some of the spectacles of modern gaming, like getting lost in the vast open-world of Fallout 3; the challenging and lightning fast gameplay of games like Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, and Vanquish; or things like my first encounter with a Berserker in Gears of War.

He's not stuck in a time-warp, IIRC he claims to be a grown man who works at a Gamestop. He obviously can't afford new games.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#27Bancario51Posted 2/24/2013 11:17:39 AM
Umm you seriously need to be convinced to get a 3DS over a Gamestop Tablet?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#28LORD_LMAOPosted 2/24/2013 11:34:43 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
I can play every SNES, Genesis and GBA game on mine. Tablet, please! This gaming generation sucks!

Interesting.... you complain about this generation of games and at the same time you pirate your games... Very interesting indeed.

And you're dumb enough to pay money for the junk they put out today. Seen a Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo at Walmart lately? Me either.

good ol jp....i remember you from the vita boards. u would have weekly meltdown temper tantrums. glad to see you're still around trolling it up
---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
#29abbyhitterPosted 2/24/2013 11:45:32 AM
There is no Super Mario 3D Land, Virtue's Last Reward, Code of Princess, Resident Evil Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Tales of the Abyss, or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon on a tablet.

The answer is clear.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#30MetalLokiPosted 2/24/2013 11:48:53 AM
LORD_LMAO posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
I can play every SNES, Genesis and GBA game on mine. Tablet, please! This gaming generation sucks!

Interesting.... you complain about this generation of games and at the same time you pirate your games... Very interesting indeed.

good ol jp....i remember you from the vita boards. u would have weekly meltdown temper tantrums. glad to see you're still around trolling it up

Time line of what i've seen

3DS launch:he spent his time here trolling
Vita launch:He left but from your post I think it's safe to assume he went there to troll
Wii U launch:He went there to troll
Now:I guess he's trolling everywhere
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"My sword hand twitches.."